Chapter 7

Once your uber picks you up, you look out the window and notice in the rear view mirror that Rindou doesn't move from his spot as you drive off.

Almost like he is waiting until the car turns into the street before you see him turning around so he can get in the car too.

And you're not sure why.

But seeing that just makes you let in a sudden breath.

Damn..

He's such a gentleman..

You think to yourself.

Even back when you first met him he has manners.

And you honestly can't help but smile at that.

Its not every day you meet a guy that is willing to give a helping hand to a woman who didn't even ask for help in the first place.

But that's what surprises you about Rindou Haitani.

You used to hear all sorts of rumors about him but when he helped you at the library it made you think.

Why would people describe him to be a bad boy if he has a gentle side?

But then again..

He was hiding with his friends.

But even aside from that..

Guys always try and act cool around their friends.

But he didn't...

And you can't help but wonder that maybe he is just misunderstood..

After all...

Not all villains are evil..

And some villains aren't even villains at all..

But of course, there's always people that only know from what they hear.

But ever since that day..

You don't know what he is..

And tonight is proof that you still don't know him..

"Here we are miss."

The Uber Driver says as he pulls up to the front of your apartment complex.

You thank the driver then step out of the car and make your way inside.

You enter the lobby then head towards the elevator so you can get to your floor.

Being thankful that there's no one else in the elevator so you can head straight up to your floor right away.

And once you do, you exit the elevator and start pulling out your keys so you can unlock your door.

*Click*

You let out a sigh of relief as you open your door.

Stepping in and locking it behind you as you remove your shoes by the doorway before hanging your keys on the hook by the door.

As well as putting your purse on one of the hangers.

"God, what a day...."

You say as you pull your phone out of your bag and make your way to your bedroom.

You had planned to grab some clothes so you can take a quick shower before doing the things you wanted to do before going to sleep.

But the moment you see your bed, you felt today's exhaustion immediately wash over you.

And the food coma you feel because of the Ramen wasn't helping either.

"Nnnnnngh.....Why me?"

You say to yourself.