Spotter

It's been a few days since you all returned home. Your mind was still reeling from the intense trip to Jeju. You never thought you'd find yourself in bed with your ex's best friends but something about how wrong and dirty it was just made you weak and you'd never say it aloud but it made you want more.

It was a blessing and curse to live in the same building as the boys, you had only run into Jisung a couple times. He seemed to be doing okay, your exchanges and encounters were short and awkward.

The stress was starting to take its toll, because sex was off the table for the time being you decided to hit the in-building gym. Before leaving your apartment you checked yourself in the mirror one last time. Adjusting your hat and tucking back the few stray hairs behind your ear, you sighed. I hope this helps... You finished straightening up, put your Airpods in and made you opened your door locking it behind you.

The well lit halls illuminated your way to the elevators. It was as if you were in autopilot, you didn't even notice the familiar person standing next to you until you saw a hand wave in front of your face. "Huh" you gasped pulling out one of your buds and turned to meet a sweet face.

"Changbin" You smiled "Hey." He replied returning the smile. He was dressed in black sports attire, his t-shirt perfectly wrapping itself around his body, making his muscles pop out. No no, you're not doing this again. "Going somewhere?" he asked, snapping you out of your thoughts. "Oh. Yeah, gym." The low hum of the elevator getting louder as the lift came closer. "Me too!" he exclaimed, his face lit up brighter. You had only been to gym with Changbin a handful of times. In all honestly, he knowledge and skill kind of intimidated you so you preferred to be alone.

Ding.

The doors opened up and you both made your way in. "It's been a while since we've worked out together." You nodded your head in agreement. "Go easy on me, it's been a while." You chuckled. He crossed his arms, inhaling. It was hard not to stare at his biceps. You could only imagine what it would feel like to have them around your neck while he... You gulped hard. "How are you feeling?" He asked, noticing the shift in your state. "Oh. I'm alright, still a little tired from the trip. You?" He leaned back "Happy to be home, I missed the gym." He chuckled to which you giggled.

Arriving at the amenity floor you both made your way to the gym, carrying on the lighthearted conversation. Changbin opened the door for you, your smile fading as you saw Jisung and Felix working out. "Yoooooohhh!" Changbin sounded as he entered, Felix and Jisung turning to notice you both. Jisung's expression stayed neutral as he looked past Changbin at you. You shuffled uncomfortably to greet Felix. "Are you resting well?" Felix pulled you in for a hug. You couldn't help but smile at the ray of sunshine always giving you warmth when you need it most. "Yes, plenty." Your eyes meeting his. "She's not going to be resting much now...DWAEKKI GYM TIME!" Changbin yelled, picking you up bridal style and spinning you around. You let out high-pitched giggles as he spun. As he put you down you caught a glimpse of Jisung's face. He was fuming.

When you were together he never liked any of the boys being touchy with you. You were his and only his. He never let them forget it. From all the PDA which earned playful disgusted groans to making you scream in pure ecstasy from him being buried deep inside you.

"Well Mr. Trainer, can you fit two more clients?" Felix chimed in. "Hell yeah!" He clapped his hands together in anticipation. You inhaled sharply, you didn't want to stay in the same vicinity as Jisung let alone the same room. At the same time, you didn't want to be a burden that people had to plan around. You smiled big. "Ready to get ruined!" You joked without thinking. The boys eyes were wide and a massive grin spread across Changbin's face, Felix tried to hide his smug smirk by pushing his tongue around his mouth, Jisung blankly looked at you before aggressively taking a breath. Turning pink, Changbin decided to step in before letting you succumb to embarrassment. "Let's start!"