Catfish

"You guys did... what?" Seungmin scooted closer to Jeongin on the couch. "Uh." Jeongin turned pink he wasn't expecting a text from Minho starting a group chat with Chan. Minho's texts read carefully.

Minho Hyung: Looks like (y/n) is making the rounds. Jisung just saw Changbin and (y/n) down in the gym mounting each other. I haven't told him anything about me or you guys. Keep it quiet or we're all fucked.

Jeongin had heard his phone ping from the kitchen, Seungmin was getting them both some snacks to watch their movie. He asked Seungmin to bring it over. As Apple products would have it, as soon as Seungmin picked it up the screen illuminated and his eyes read the secret his three members were keeping.

"All of you fucked (y/n)?" Seungmin's voice was quiet and curious, he wanted to know everything. "Yeah..." Jeongin inhaled slowly, his mind began to play back the memory of hearing you and Minho to fucking you in the plane. Seungmin perked up like an eager puppy "When? How?" he pressed. Jeongin stayed silent in embarrassment "Tell me!" He pleaded. Jeongin didn't know how to answer him, does he tell him about the way he lurked when you were getting fucked? Does he explain how he railed you 30,000ft in the air. "I wanna fuck her too." Seungmin's statement broke Jeongin's scattered thoughts with pure shock. "What?" He coughed "I wanna fuck her." Seungmin asserted. "I- I don't- Dude!" Jeongin stuttered. Realizing Jeongin wouldn't be much help he picked up Jeongin's phone.

"What are you doing?" Jeongin peered over his shoulder as he watched him open your contact information. "I'm going to fuck her." He smirked. He opened messaged and began typing. Jeongin freaked at the sight of the message "No! No way!" He tried to reach for his phone "Give it back!" Seungmin kept him at bay as he finished his message and sent it off. "Don't be selfish." Seungmin stopped fighting and gave his phone back. Jeongin worriedly looked at the message "This isn't going to work. She gonna think you're me!" "Exactly! She's not going to come over here if i propositioned her. Better someone she's already done says something." He chuckled "Don't worry, I'll do all the work. Just let me keep texting her on your phone." He patted Jeongin on the back. "We're so fucked." He sighed, sinking back into the couch.

After a nice shower with Changbin you said your goodbye and made your way back to your apartment down the hall. Your abdomen achy from all the clenching you did around Changbin's cock. You chuckled to yourself smirking, that leaves three left. You shook you head, what were you thinking? Were you really expecting to fuck the last three members?

You sighed, your head dropping and your eyes following to the floor. Stuck in your own head, you felt your phone vibrate. It was Jeongin. He... Oh my.

Jeongin: Noona, I can't stop thinking about you... I keep thinking about when we fucked. I need more. Come over, let me fuck you again.

Your mouth dropped open and your chest quickened. Before you could register anything you heard a door open. It was Minho's and Jisung's apartment just ahead of you. Jisung came into view. He looked at you, his eyes ignited like the flames of hell. You slightly cowered but then found some confidence to try to walk past him. He stood still in front of his door when suddenly you felt his hand grab your arm. "What the hell?" You jerked against his grip. "Changbin? Seriously?" He spat out, you felt your stomach sink. "What?" "I saw you." He interrogated "Jisung let go." You wiggled against him again "Once a slut always a slut." He aggressively released your arm. Your body began to burn at his words. How dare he bring up your past like that.

You had a phase before you and him started dating. Stricken by numbness and craving control, you hooked up with a number of people. Most you don't even remember. When you two started dating, Jisung never held it against you and told you that your worth didn't come from your body count. He loved you no matter what.