The Last

Felix sat contently with Chan, Changbin, Seungmin, and Jeongin in the cafeteria. Everyone taking bites out of their mid morning snacks. Minho walked up to the table after leaving your office and sending you on your covetous adventure. "Hyung!" Felix chimed, covering his mouth, trying to swallow his bite. "Hello~" Minho greeted, sitting down beside Felix. Felix looked around and realized they were a member short.

"Where's Hyunjin?" He asked openly. Chan hide his smile by taking a drink of water. "Dancing." Minho snickered. It took a few seconds for the other members to register what was actually happening. Jeongin turned pink, Seungmin picked up his phone and put it front of his smirking face, Changbin coughed as he tried to swallow his protein shake. Felix barely noticed his friend's reactions, almost oblivious.

Felix smiled "He's always working so hard. I'll get him his favourite as a surprise." Jeongin and Changbin's eyes widened, Jeongin was about to say something but was stopped at Seungmin softly kicking him under the table and casually shaking his head. "That's a great idea!" Minho praised "Right? I'll see you guys in a bit!" Felix happily stood up collecting his phone and pushing his chair in before trotting merrily away.

The silence was broken by Chan laughing "I didn't this he would get on the mission this fast!" Minho smirked into his apple "I gave her a bit of push." There was a brief pause "The faster everyone fucks her the sooner Jisung will stop moping." "Everyone doing okay?" Chan asked looking around the table. All were nodding except for Changbin, a look of uncertainty painted his face. "Changbin?" Chan taking notice to him. He held it in for a moment before breaking "Is this really the only way?" "Are you scared?" Seungmin snickered "Ya!" Changbin's voice shouted "Of course not! But this is all seems too good to be true." He stated. Minho smiled with his regular confidence "Relax, not only is this a perk for us. Those two idiots can finally get back together."

Felix got Hyunjin's drink and made his way to the rehearsal room with a pep in his step, knowing this gesture was bound to make him smile. He walked past your office, empty. He assumed you were off with the higher-ups, planning for their schedule. He walked down the corridor in his own world, daydreaming on his way. "Yongbok!" A voice called from behind, he turned around. "Jisung!" Felix greeted "Hey. Have you seen (y/n)?" Jisung's face looked tired, like he had been up all night replaying the last conversation you two had.

"Oh, no. She's not in her office, I think she's with the higher-ups." Felix relayed "Oh." Jisung sighed. Felix's senses went off at Jisung's energy "You okay?" Jisung took a deep breath "I just need to talk to her, I said some things I shouldn't have..." He regretted every word, he didn't mean any of it... Except for the part about you fucking his friends. Truthfully, he relished in the idea of sharing you with them but would want to fuck you so hard in front of them, reminding everyone who exactly you belonged to. There was only one person in the world who knew of his secret desire.

Minho.

A late night full of drinking lead to their deepest confessions. Going over their biggest fantasies, Jisung explained with fearless liquid courage exactly what he wanted. Little did he know, Minho was in the works of making his dreams come true.

"It'll be okay... Don't worry." Felix put a hand on his shoulder "I'll let you know if I see her." Felix sympathetically smiled, Jisung appreciated his friend's gesture knowing that he always had his best interest in mind. "Thanks." Jisung thanked as he turned back around and walked away. Felix felt awful about the break up between you two, he knew how much you two meant to each other... Even more, he felt guilty. He felt guilty because numerous nights he'd fantasize about you, spanning from before you and Jisung started dating to now.

Your caring and soft demeanour intrigued him. As someone who has never been kissed, he felt you were the kind of person he'd want to have his first experience with. Time went on and he'd imagine what other things would feel like. He'd imagine how gentle you'd be when you touch him, what your voice would sound like when you praised him for pleasing you. Eventually, he found himself thrusting into his hand, his tip throbbing for release at the thought of you.