Chapter 11

(LoveGame By Lady Gaga) 

Roxanne's Pov

The music bumped through the speakers as the doors opened once more. The photographer that we hired had everyone lined up to take pictures. I laughed from the bar as I stared at everyone's costumes.

"Stand on this side of me!" Skylar yelled, pulling Ranboo do the other side of him.

Skylar and Ranboo were dressed as Barbie and Ken. Skylar was wearing the pink western outfit, and Ranboo was wearing the black western outfit. We all knew that it was going to be a hit costume this halloween, but Skylar and Ranboo are truly Barbie and Ken.

Nora and Tubbo are dressed as the parents from up. Daisy was with them, sporting two balloons attached to her collar. She was laid down on the floor by Nora and Tubbo who were taking pictures.

Selina and Tommy are dressed as Skylar and Ranboo. Selina is wearing a suit, glasses, gloves, while Tommy is wearing a mechanic jumpsuit. I think it's funny how the roles are reversed and Tommy is dressed as Skylar.

Belle and Techno were dressed up as Ketchup and Mustard. Techno looked annoyed, but every time he saw Belle get happy, he sucked it up, and dealt with the fact he was wearing a ketchup costume.

Jack dressed up as Zana. He wore her model clothes and a pair of heels. Zana was dressed as Jack's minecraft skin. She had the red and blue glasses, and the microphone, which was hilarious.

Dream was wearing a full neon green outfit, while George was wearing a full blue outfit. Way to go full DNF on them...

Daytona and Wilbur were dressed as themselves from their homecoming when they were younger. Daytona was wearing a forest green dress with a leather jacket, as Wilbur wore a fully black suit, with a black leather jacket.

Sapnap was my personal favorite. Eryn and Julie gave me the rundown on what he was dressed as and why. Sapnap was dressed as Jessie Matthews. Apparently that's a whole story about him and his ex-girlfriend or something, but it's funny.

Rylee, Iris, and Sam were all in shark onesies. They have the right idea because I just know that they are comfortable. Iris walked around, and her shark tail followed her everywhere and it looked so cute.

Rhea and Quackity were dressed as Sapnap's ex girlfriend. Her name is Harley, and from the side by side pictures i saw, they look like they ransacked her closet. They keep following him around, and he thinks it's the funniest thing ever.

Emerald and Punz were dressed as sunshine and midnight rain. Emerald was dressed in a midnight purple dress, while Punz was wearing a yellow polo shirt, a pair of sweatpants, and a sun headband.

Eryn and Foolish really went all out. I did find out that the guy I saw yesterday was in fact Foolish gamers, aka, her boyfriend. Eryn was dressed as Taylor Swift. She was wearing a fearless dress, with sparkly boots, and a blonde wig. Foolish was dressed as Travis Kelce, the jersey, and the football helmet.

Karl was dressed as a Christmas tree, and Cora was wrapped in a string of lights around her dress, and her boots. It actually looked so cool, and I do love it.

Julie was dressed up as Rapunzel, she had the frying pan, and was so beautiful. She looked so happy. Matteo was dressed up as Ghost from Modern Warfare, which I knew he was going to do because Julie asked him to.

Hayden and Boomer were dressed as bikers from teen beach movie. I guess they both really like that movie, and it makes sense because of Hayden's tattoos. It fits her vibe well.