Finally They Met Officially!

Archons walked side by side.They had student uniforms in their hands.(I mean what would have been the point if they didn't 🥲🥲)

As for what happened well,

Venti's pov:

I walked right beside Furina while Ei and Morax were walking in front of us.Flugly(Flame+Ugly) Man,who learned his name was Endeavor and Smiley face who he learned was called All Might.Walked beside us.

They never for one second let themselves get distracted.He figured it was because they made a big mess and caused a big destruction.

Who knows how many years it will take for those trees to grow and make a forest again.

But then again Kusunali could always fix the mess they caused.

Before Morax let the barrier down he told us that he didn't tell them our Archon name so we had to go with our human name which I didn't mind,actually loved.

The reason why Kusunali wasn't with us was because she looked like a child.
Even though I, at first,didn't want to allow it because I didn't trust these guys.

I mean who would one smiles like he's gonna live forever,other looks like he's a old crappy man whose 90 years old.

Even Ei wasn't that negative.

Sooner I let them take Kusunali somewhere else.It might or not be because I made Kusunali promise she would do everything to protect herself,killing also counts,hehe.

At first,when they agreed on going with them,they were all taken to a private hospital with lots of security.
It was quite annoying once they stepped outside if he should be honest,so he hid behind Morax which Morax didn't mind.

It seems our little destruction got many people's attention.

Afterwards we were taken to some sort of...school?

There were lots of students who wanted to see us that's how I figured.

I think some of the poor students got smashed-
🫣🫣

There was this green haired boy he was writing stuff to his notebook quickly after taking quick glances to each one of us.

He kinda got smashed to the floor too-

Once we were inside the school we got taken to the principal office and we met a mouse thingy.We sat down and started waiting.While we waited mouse tried to get information out of us and said his name etc.

Some time after waiting a purple haired boy entered.(stereotype 🤷🤷)

-i'm shinso,what are you's name?

The boy asked as he walked in front of us.

"Well I'm Furina!"

Furina said with her proud tone and mimic.

But weirdly she didn't say anything else.

-Ask her,her full name and age.

Mouse said.

-what is your name and age?

Purple boy asked.

-Well i-i-i...

Soon Furina moved her hands to her head.

-DID YOU JUST TRY TO BRAINWASH ME!?!?!?

Furina screamed.(As she should.)

The boy,mouse and man who needs sleep stared at her at shock.

-is your quirk has to do something with your body or mind protecting itself automatically?

Mouse asked with interest.

-what is a quirk!

Furina asked still quite angry.

-Get 4 Quirk blocking handcuff.

Mouse said to the man who needs sleep.

-You all will be attending Eraser heads class and 1-A classes.

Mouse informed us.

-you'll also get official uniforms.

Yep that's how we're here now.

Writer pov:

Classroom door opened.In order,Zhongli,Venti,Furina and Ei entered the class.

Zhongli looked calm and normal.
Venti was excited and knew he would have lots of fun here.
Furina seemed quite satisfied even though she felt a little uncomfortable.
Ei looked angry and unfriendly,she didn't wanted to be here.

(I know she isn't all like that but we have a group and the group needs an angry, overprotective person right?)

Yaaayy finally we officially got inside of MHA in the best possible way yes?

Please feel free to leave requests I will make special chapters too.