They Won't Have What They Want!

Writer's pov:

Nahida stood in the dorm room with the Archons.

"I hope they don't do anything stupid...it wasn't wise to send those 3."

Nahida murmured.

"Ah...I wish I didn't agree..."

Zhongli answered back,looking at Venti,Furina and Ei's dreams.

----------+-+ flashback

"Oh pleaseeeee,Zhoooongliiiiii."

Furina and Venti both begged like an European.

Nahida had her little hands at her thinking her life choices.If she knew this day would come she would have let Wanderer become the god of Sumeru.

Zhongli's crossed arms were this close to opening and possibly sending a meteor down to their head.

"I promise if something were to go wrong we'll fix it and plus if someone were to come they would understand because we're kinda you know... dumb."

Furina said,not really thinking they were.

Zhongli took a glance at Ei and Nahida.

"I'll do my part of the job,as for theirs it's not up to me."

Ei answered his unasked question.

"Just let them go it's not like they can possibly mess this up."

Nahida commented trying to keep her sweet voice.

Zhongli sighed.

"Fine!...You know you could bring Nahida with you guys in chase you mess up right?That way the timeline wouldn't have any chance to get triggered."

Zhongli slowly said,looking at Venti.

"Don't worry old man.Even I won't be needed!"

Venti said confidently.

----------+-+ end of flashback

After Furina, Venti and Ei left Nahida used her powers to make anyone who came close to their dorm room dream they were here.

Nahida and Zhongli weren't gonna mess up,but they were not sure if Ei and those two Europeans were.

~~~~~~~~~~'~'

Venti had successfully sneaked into the mall that was destroyed and closed or the mall they were attacked without anyone seeing him.

It was truly easy.All he had to do was fly,really fast.

In reality Venti Flew so fast that he wasn't able to be seen with human eyes.

He quickly landed to the half destroyed,cracked and blooded floor.

He closed his white,angelic wings and ran to the store they hid when the 'mall attack' happened.

Venti found camera or manager room with ease.

He quickly did something with the computer.
(don't ask how he knows whattpad logic everyone!)

He found the fotoge of them running inside.

*Crash

People inside the store looked outside stunned for a few minutes before people started running towards the glass door beating each other in the process.

*Yelling,screaming, crying

1minute later~

In the 1 minute the lights broke leaving the store in the dark.