GOD OF JUSTICE BUT PARTNERS IN CRIME

Writer's pov:

Venti looked at the monster,blinking for a few times.

He just casually moved his hand right to left.

The monster went flying backwards Barbados knows where.

He didn't realize he also destroyed half of the mall they were still in.

He turned his head and saw an angry zhongli.

His eyes were big,clearly not waiting for Venti to do such idiotic move.

Hawks looked shocked.

If someone came and somehow counted how shock they were they definitely wouldn't be able to count how shocked hawks was.

Venti realized what he has done when he heard people scream.

'Oh sh*t!'

He thought to himself.

He quickly pulled his lyre playing some tones.
As he finished playing with his lyre a eyeblinding light Appeared.

<--------------------->
Writer's pov:

Venti opened his eyes this time quickly looking at Zhongli signaling him with his eyes.

Zhongli quickly understood what he meant to say.

He didn't do anything since the bracelet he wore had to block his "quirk".

Instead he waited for Hawks to do something since the worst thing that could possibly happen is Venti passing out completely.

Venti didn't do anything either.

Monster attacked getting ready to punch Venti.Hawks jumped hugging Venti and pulling him aside just in time.

Hawks quickly flew toward our Archon group,putting venti in Zhongli's arms.

"Run away and hide!"

Hawks said.

Zhongli quickly turned the group with Venti in his hands as Hawks flew towards the monster,ready to put up a good fight.

"Where can we hide?"

He said loudly so others could hear.There was lots of yelling,screaming and crying.

'Wait... WHERE'S FURINA!?!?!?'

"WHERE IS FURINA!?"

Zhongli yelled.

Archons looked at their surroundings.

"Over here!"

Furina's voice came from a nearby store that was a little broken.

Ei was the first one to run toward the voice.she figured it was indeed a good hiding spot even though Furina kinda left them there and ran off...She will confront Furina about it later!

Other archons quickly followed Ei,toward the voice.

They all hid into the cloth trying cabins.They all didn't fit in one cabin so Ei smashed the cabin wall very carefully.

They all stood by each other and there was still lots of noise coming.

Venti was still not passed out but he still was not very aware of his actions nor surroundings.

Thank Barbados,Morax Zhongli didn't drink as much as Venti drank.

Venti still was in Zhongli's arms(not a ship even though this ship is alright I ship Zhongli with someone else 😏😏😏)