Dark Masked Guy...Not Suspicious At All!

Furina will still be the Hydro Archon.

~~~~~~~~~~'~'
A few days later,

Zhongli took a sip of his wine alongside Venti and Ei.

Furina and Nahida was drinking orange juice.

"You were right Furina Orange juice is indeed very delicious!"

Nahida said.

"Haha!I never lie!...Expect if it's a...ahhum don't mind what I just said!Even thought this world calls Bulle Fruit Orange it still tastes the same!But like what is Orange?Just because Bulle Fruit is orange didn't mean they had to name it Orange!"

Furina said whispering 'expect if it's a-'

"Hehehe I completely agree."

Nahida laughed cutely at Furina's actions and the way she makes everything dramatic.Quite the personality don't you think?

It's been a few days,4 days to be exact.They became wanted alive right after they disappeared.

They had to change their looks even though they still looked like their selves they weren't recognizable.

Where did they get money from?

They basically struggled for a few hours and they realized gold was important.

Guess what Morax did?

Yup he sold gold.

That was it.

The secret of life.

They rented a small apartment and just for once in the last 4 days they went to shopping.

They were very bored but even so Nahida and Zhongli didn't let them go outside.

All they do was to drink wine or eat food 7/24.

They had to find something to keep themselves entertained,they were this close to destroying everything.

This close...

Ei also was researching about those things that attacked them 1 week ago.

Furina and Venti was taking care of the house.

This was the situation with the archons.

Ei opened the fridge for more wine.There was no more wine in the small trashy fridge.Not only wine but nothing.

Ok maybe only Bull- Orange.

"Oh my Celestia!!!This trash worlds life already was so much and now we don't have any more food!Not that the food we had was good but it was still food you know!"

Furina said looking at the fridge.

"Only good thing in this world is Bulle fruits!!Bulle Fruits!!!"

Venti sighed at both Furina and the empty fridge.

Venti was tired his eyes were very heavy.

"Zhhhhoooongliiii!Caan wee go anddd get somee ffooood noow??"

Venti said clearly drunk.

"Myyy stomaach iiiiiiis about to poooooop up. From hunger!"

Zhongli sighed,he was slightly drunk too.

"Maybe we should go and buy some food altast..."

~~~~~~~~~~'~'

The Archons walked side by side.

Venti's hair was long and was down.He looked like a girl completely.No normal person would have said he was a boy.His hat was still on his head.He wore a green t-shirt with blue short.

Zhongli had a very high ponytail.Alongside a black hat.
His hair and his black hat was a great match,his look was (as if it's possible)hotter than his usual one.He had very formal black pants and a black shirt that looked daily.

Ei's hair wasn't changed,her hairpin tho,she had to take it off.
She wore a pastel purple shirt and pastel blue shorts.

Furina's hair was down she had took of her hat and put a non fancy and daily crown instead.(I don't know what I should call it 😭😭)She wore white long pants and a pretty shirt.

Nahida wore a pink dress there were many black and white crosses on the dress.her hair was made knob.Her white-green hair looked fascinating with that model.

They all entered a store nearby that sold food.

~~~~~~~~~~~'~'

They went their way to the cashier.They were done with shopping.

Venti looked around as others were busy with paying.

Venti saw a man with all black clothes looking at them,examinening them,he felt uncomfortable immediately.

Had they found them?

Did someone realize they were wanted?

Did someone call those"heroes"on them?

He quickly turned the other way and hot closer to Ei.

"That man in black knows we're wanted."

He murmured as he explained basically.He quickly acted as if he went there to help her.He picked up some snacks and put them in a bag.

Ei's cold expression quickyy changed to a hard and angry one.She didn't move for a few seconds.

But her face quickly changed back.Ei kept doing that she was doing and acted as if they didn't know.

Her gaze went upon Zhongli who seemed unbothered and unaware.

Zhongli felt Ei's gaze upon himself so he turned to face Ei.

~~~~~~~~~~'~'

They were all walking fastly trying to make the 'follower' lost them.

"Alright they're good so,we split."

As words came out of Zhongli's mouth everyone split in different directions.

Ei took Nahida and walked right.

Venti went to left.

Furina and Zhongli kept going front.

Zhongli reacted as Nahida and Ei went to another shop.He turned his head and saw Venti going to a dark alley.

"This should be fine."

Zhongli thought to himself.

Sorry for the long wait but this week was rough on me literally.😭😭😭

I want to sit down and cry then read some gay sh*t on Whattpad.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Then not get out of my bed and sleep all day and night.☕☕

But really thank you all for the wiews and stuff you know seeing people Vote and comment on this book gives me motivation.🩷🩷