~Special Chapter~

This takes place before the 'world travel'

-|=•×•

Ei walked aw she had many questions in her mind.

She felt that what she was doing wasn't alright at all.

But she mustn't think of these stuff right now.Lesser Lord Kusunali,The dendro archon,was coming for a political visit.

She got herself mentally ready for the mentally and mindly strong archon.She knew how to use her words.Not only that but her expressions her movements too.

~Time skip~

"Hello Raiden Shogun."

Lesser Lord Kusunali respectfully made Raiden Shogun aware of her arrival.

"Hello dendro archon."

Raiden Shogun said also with respect.

"So do you know why I wanted a political talk?"

Lesser Lord Kusunali opened up a conversation.

"If I must be honest, I'm not so sure."

Raiden Shogun answered truthfully.

"Well I wanted to talk about Sumeru's scholars and the festival that will take place in Inazuma."

Lesser Lord Kusunali showed her intention.

"Sumeru's scholars isn't very aware of the land of eternity's laws.So I was thinking if you could do something about it.Maybe some tour guides.Tour guides wouldn't lose in this too since many people from Sumeru comes to Inazuma."

Lesser Lord Kusunali continued and talked like a true archon.

"That sounds like a great idea but I don't think that would work in Inazuma.As you know this place is very dangerous.No tour guide would be enthusiastic."

Raiden Shogun trully liked the idea but she also eagerly thought it wouldn't work out.

"You might be right...Well let's put that matter for another time then and focus about the festival."

~~~

Wanderer stood outside the restaurant.Nahida wanted to take him in but he refused.He was feeling things he would never admit he was feeling.He tried very hard to focus on the novel restaurant's owner gave him.

As he had many thoughts about the archons that was currently inside.

The door opened,

"And this is my company! Mister Hat Guy or Wanderer."

Lesser Lord Kusunali said with hope in her voice.

"It's nice to meet you Wanderer."

Raiden Shogun said emotionless.

"Nice to meet you too Raiden Shogun..."

Wanderer said as he tried very hard for his voice to come out emotionless.

"... Have we met before?"

Raiden Shogun asked.

"No I don't think so."

"You look like an Inazumian."

"It was very long ago now I live in Sumeru."

"Is this why you brought him here Lesser Lord Kusunali?"

"No.He's my companion to everywhere."

Wanderer felt better as he heard Nahida say that.Perhaps Nahida actually said that to make him feel better.Who knows.

"Hey Shogun can I entrust him with you?I have some other plans to do in Inazuma."

"Ehm... I'm not so sure..."

"Please?"

"Alright alright you can trust me with him Lesser Lord Kusunali just be quick."

"Great thanks!"

Nahida said as she walked away.She didn't see Wanderer's wide open mouth.

~~~

Wanderer and Raiden Shogun spend a day out.Shogun decided that it would be rude to not show him anywhere.

Firstly they went for some dango milk.

"T-t-t-the Almighty Shogun!"

The man said with respect and fear.

"2 dango milks please."

Ei said.

~~~

They ate their dango milks.Wanderer often caught Ei looking at him which made him uncomfortable.

~~~

Soon as the sun set down Nahida came and said her goodbye to Ei and took Wanderer with her.

"So how was your day Hat Guy?"

Nahida said happily.

"...never do something like that again..."

Wanderer exclaimed as they both entered the ship that was there to take them back to Sumeru.

"Hahahaha~"

Nahida laughed a bit.

"WAIT!"

They both turned towards where the sound came from.But before they could see who called for them.The whole ship shaken like hell.As the ship stopped they saw the purple woman.She came forward and took blue-white boys hand.

Wanderer stood there speechless.Even author herself wasn't able to tell the emotions he was feeling.

Ei handed an electro symbol that was yellow and a Shogun army rigging.

"Please take these as my gifts I know it's not much but still..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~