Three

Eden's POV

I woke from a deep slumber to Pierce's giggles. He's such a happy baby. "What's so funny?" I asked but only got gurgles telling me a story. I looked at the time on my watch. 7:05
I sighed getting up. Walking to Pierce's crib I checked it.

"Someone went poopy." I moaned in disgust. The little monster laughed at me. After taking the old diaper off and wiping him, I put a towel down and sat him with toys.

Grabbing a bra, panties, dark blue tank top and black shorts I went to my bathroom leaving the door open. I put my old bra and panties in the basket.

Turning the water on, I washed up with dove soap and my pantene shampoo and conditioner in my hair. I quickly shaved getting out.

I wrapped my hair in a pink towel and dried off with a green one. I put coconut scented lotion on and put my clothes on. Rubbed a bit of deodorant on.

Fixing my eye brows I heard Pierce calling me. "Ma ma! Ma ma!" Shaking my head I walked in the room. I picked him up in the towel going to the bathroom.

Sitting him on the blue carpet, he balanced himself. I started his bath as he gurgled and babbled. I heard "ra ra! Na na na!" I smirked sitting him in his chair.

I let him play with his rubber ducks for awhile. Then I washed him up with Johnson baby wash. Then I started his hair.

I poured the shampoo in my hand. He looked at me, tears welling up in his big blue eyes.

Biting my lip feeling guilty I began washing his hair. "No no no no." Pierce kept saying shaking his head. "I have to sweetie. So you smell good -"

I was cut off by his cries. I quickly finished washing his hair and let him play in water.

Going to the mirror I took the towel off putting it on the hook. I brushed my hair out getting the tangles out. I rubbed in leave in conditioner and put it in a French braid.

My hair is so long, thick, and curly its insane. But I love it. I looked at the piercings in my ears. Five little diamonds per ear. Makes me feel pretty.

I studied my reflection.

I saw a girl at five foot, red brown hair in a long French braid, caramel skin tone, freckles all over cheeks and nose, small chest, not completely flat stomach and thick thighs...

Sometimes I feel ugly because I'm the only mixed girl here. Sure we have blacks, whites, Italians and Latinos but no mixed. We have a small pack too. Only 230 people.

I was broken out of my thoughts by Pierce crying. I rushed to him with his towel. I picked him up and wrapped him his cries quieting.

The water probably turned cold I thought unplugging the bath. I checked my phone. 7:53 pm.

"Its pass your bedtime little man. But I gotta feed you." I dried him off and rubbed lotion on him. I laid him down on the towel putting a fresh diaper on. Picking him up I put on his red onsie.

It read I love my mommy. I chuckled at that. I gently combed his hair out. It gets tangled fast. I sat him on my bed while getting two different socks on.

Picking him and my phone up I went downstairs. Going to the kitchen I flicked the lights on and put the gate up so pierce won't wander.

Setting him on the ground he began crawling around. I noticed a note on the fridge from Nana. It read: Foods in the oven for you. Food in microwave for Pierce. Love you both. Xxx

Sighing I heated our food up putting cartoons on the mini TV for Pierce. Picking him up I placed him in his high chair facing the TV. I put his food on the tray.

I sat at the table with my glass of water and plate of lasagna with a bread stick. "Pierce." He looked at me food hanging from his mouth.

Glad I put a bib on him, I thought taking a bite. Swallowing I told him, "I love you." He grinned real big clapping his hands. I laughed at my son.

He proceeded to eat and watch TV. I was almost done when I heard a knock. Confused I opened the door to Taylor and a few other people. "Yes?" I questioned confused.

"We just like wanted you to know that you're worthless, ugly, fat, stupid, a slut and will die alone." Taylor stated calmly smirking at me. "Get off of my property." I said quietly.

"What are you gonna do about it? Get your dad?" One of the guys spat as they all laughed at me. I felt my tears well up in my eyes. Everyone knows that I don't know who my dad is.

"Yeah look at her she's pathetic." One of the girls sneered spitting at my feet. I clenched my jaw tightly.

"You bitch!" I yelled out. Taylor smacked my face. "Watch who you like talk to freak" she spat. My cheek was tingling as they laughed.

"Ma ma! Ma ma!" Pierce cried. I opened the door rushing in to see a guy holding my baby. "Pierce!" I shrieked about to get him but two guys held me back.

"Ya know, he's too adorable to be your baby. So he's going to be mine." Taylor told me smug. "Over my dead body!" I snarled shaking.

"That can be arranged." One of the buff guys holding me said. I gasped in horror as the guy held Pierce too tight.

What happened next was unbelievable.