Seventeen

Eden Claire's POV

(Excuse the kitchen but that's Riley's back xD)
Sometime after dinner...

"Ouch!" Riley's dramatic ass cried as I scowled. "If you'd just stay still it wouldn't hurt ya dork."

Sighing I painted his ring finger a lavender color. I gasped as my song came on. I hopped up humming.

"I think you're so beautiful.. Give the world a show.. Go up down up down up down.. Go up down up down up down shake it fast."

"You're so beautiful and I don't care who knooows!" Riley sang to me as I giggled. I sat back on his lap. "Come on don't play games."

I scolded placing his hands on my thighs. I felt him grin. "Baby girl if that's what you wanted.." Riley chuckled, his hands creeping up.

Frowning I pushed his hands back down. "You better stop or else-" Riley cut me off.

"Or else what?" He whispered and nipped my neck, making me jump and squeal.

His grip tightened around my waist to prevent me from falling. Riley began laughing in my neck as I chuckled at his antics.

"Look baby let me finish painting your nails and I'll give you that back massage I promised," I whispered knowing he could hear me.

For the effect I grinded on him a little, a growl building up in the back of his throat. He placed his hands back down.

Smirking I continued to paint his nails as he nipped my neck. "Riley... Riley," I call softly. "Hmm?" He hums in his own little world.

"I'm done," I said in my normal tone still getting no reaction. "I'll suck your d*ck." Nothing.

"I'll give you a lap dance," I felt his friend harden. Still no response.

"We can have shower sex." Nada, but a boner. Groaning I said, "I'm pregnant." It all happened so fast.

Riley stood up flipping me around and wrapping my legs around his waist. He growled at me. I frowned and bit his nose.

Muttering curse words his wolf went away with force. He grinned weakly at me. "Sorry I got distracted but you're just... So divine..."

Riley murmured, running his nose up my neck. I shivered smiling at him. "How about that massage now?" I grinned cheekily.

Grinning, my hunk of a mate ran upstairs and in my room. Gently putting me down, he eagerly layed down.

Mmm, I thought eying his back. He only had on red and black boxers on, with his black socks. Grabbing the olive oil, I sat by him.

Pouring some in my hand, I begin to rub it all over his back. He groaned gripping the sheets. "Your hands are magic baby," Riley practically moaned.

Hot damn daddy, my wolf purred as I blushed at his nickname my wolf gave Riley. "Only for you d-"

I gasped stopping. Riley's head turned to me, amused. "What were you about to call me, Eden Claire?"

I could practically feel the flood between my thighs.

"Pft uh dork. Duh," I played it off rubbing his back. "Mmhmm," Riley hummed seeing through my lie.

Pinching Riley's back lightly I kept on with his massage. "Babe that lasagna you made was so good and-" I stopped.

Why isn't this fool responding? "Riley answer me or you're sleeping al-" his snores cut me off. I gasped.

Finishing off, I put the oil away. Glancing at Pierce still sleeping. I then proceeded to get ready for bed. I glared at Riley.

"That boy fell asleep on me now he's sleeping alone," I grumbled turning off the lights and pulling the blanket on him.

"Suits him right." I grumble more going in my Nana's room. I shut the door, locking it. "Ha that'll show him." Turning off the lights I crawl in bed.

I lay there thinking about how adorable Riley looked sleeping. His cute snores and long dark lashes-

Out of nowhere darkness came over me. Its about time, was the last thing my wolf muttered.

Bitch, I sneered before I was gone.