Fourteen

Eden's POV

I woke up to Riley still holding me. I scowled wiggling. He stopped his conversation, growling.

Gasping I stopped. "I am certainly appalled." I mutter making the other guy chuckle. "Babe give me two minutes," Riley told me tightening his grip.

"I don't really want to wait. Nana and uncle went on a vacation and Pierce-"

"He's in good hands Eden. Mary has him." Turning to the dude they continued to converse. I wonder what Jamie is doing...

I twirled the ring around that Eli gave me. I sighed missing him. "Alright I'll catch you later," the guy said as Riley agreed.

"MOMMY!" I heard Pierce call me. Riley groaned as I grinned. Smacking his butt I said, "You heard my boy. Now take me to him."

Huffing he walked us inside my body instantly reheating. I only saw Mary and Alex. I jumped out of Riley's arms.

Pierce was babbling to Mary getting a few words in. Soon as he saw me, he started bouncing in her arms. "Wan mommy!"

I jogged to them, snatching Pierce. I hugged him to me, as he hugged me. "I missed you mommy," Pierce whispered, as my throat dried up.

I used to say those exact words to my mother when shed leave me for hours. "I missed you too baby." I whispered kissing his cheek.

"Uhhh are we missing something here- ow!" Alex cried as Mary smacked his head.

I blinked back the unshed tears, rolling my eyes as Riley hugged me from behind. "Were gonna go to the pack house, my feet are fucking bloated and hurt,"

Mary complained, putting her shoes on. I checked my watch. 6:02 pm. "Alright we'll come over and see you tomorrow." I told the couple, following them to the door.

Pierce tugged on my hair, while Riley rubbed small circles on my lower back. "We'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow," Mary commented winking.

"Let's go Mary before you start having your pains again," Alex worriedly said. His eyes glazed over as he was quiet. Snarling he yelled, "Dude!" Punching Riley's shoulder.

Riley laughed so hard he couldn't block the hit. Mary giggling waved bye as they left, me shutting the door. I set pierce on the floor.

Watching him crawl away, Riley pulled me to his chest. "Babe I'll cook dinner tonight. Go sit down and relax," his hands slid down and rubbed my bum.

Containing a moan, I pushed myself closer. "Thank you. I just hope you don't burn down the kitchen."

His grip on my bum tightened making me squeal and try to pull away. "Nuh ah not so fast. Where's my thank you kiss?"

Smirking I told him, "Right here," and pecked his lips quickly. Groaning he pulled me back. "You can't just do this," he said indicating to the tent in his pants.

"And leave me!" Riley exclaimed as I untangled myself from him. "Well suck it up cause I just did " I walked away hearing his protests.

"Eden! Come back! Gah..fix this..thing! Get this intruder!" Riley yelled ridiculous things as I giggled, walking to the living room.

I spotted Pierce on the floor by the TV, playing with his toys. I sat down and put on This is 40.

*****
"Food's done!" Riley's voice interrupted Kevin harts voice. Getting up I grabbed pierce going to the kitchen.