SAM

I knew where the Ace Card was, and I hoped that no one would find it.

               I sighed before I started driving. Rodriguez is too caring, although I understand his feelings. The world that he brought Antonio and me into is dangerous. He wants to keep us safe, but of course, he can't do everything alone, although he's trying to. Rodriguez is such a housewife, I swear.

               I parked by the bank, where Benjamin was waiting.

               "Get in," I told him. He sat in the passenger seat beside me and put on two seatbelts. I stared at him as if he had two heads. He glanced at me and shrugged.

               "You know the stereotypes," he rolled his eyes sheepishly, "About women drivers. You can never be too cautious."

               "Are you serious?" I asked, shaking my head and directing my eyes to the road, "Men."

               "Okay, let's go," he said as I drove off. "Any info to share?"

               "If I'm correct, Daniel and Ruth are working together because Rodriguez said he saw Tod with Ruth, so that means that Daniel and Ruth kidnapped Tod because when Rodriguez and I were driving to the hospital, we saw Daniel in a car behind us, along with someone else, but we weren't able to decipher who," I explained.

               "Anything else?"

               "Well, we must protect Ruth from the RIA," I said.

               "Why? If she's against us, we shouldn't help her," he countered.

               "Because if the RIA gets to her before we do, then they could proceed with their strategies, and we don't want that,"

               "Right," he agreed, and I pulled into an abandoned parking garage, where the red dot on the tracer was located.