SAM

We all entered into what seemed to be an endless corridor. We ambled cautiously and quietly while I wheeled Rodriguez. Suddenly, some vents opened up and started spraying something. After a moment of confusion came the moment of realization.

               "We've got to get out of here!" Benjamin shouted, "We'll be unconscious soon if we don't!" Then we heard yelling and banging.

               "It's Daniel! He's trapped!" Rodriguez yelled. We searched for something to cover our mouths, barging into storage rooms and vacant offices. Finally, after a minute of searching desperately, we found one oxygen mask. Rodriguez picked it up and tossed it to Benjamin. "Benjamin, you go get Daniel! Sam, come on!" I grabbed the wheelchair handles and ran out of the building with Rodriguez, and we got into the car. He looked at me with the most serious face.

               "Are you sure you can drive? Are you drowsy?" he asked me.

               "I won't be unconscious, but I still think I shouldn't drive when I'm inattentive, so I'll stop at the closest grocery store," I told him, "Do you have an extra pair of crutches?"

               "Yeah," he answered, "And I guess this also means that we don't have to move away from Vladimir anymore."

               "I guess not," I whispered.