~ The side effects ~

A loud screeching noise was heard as the motorcycle stopped in front of the school

A loud screeching noise was heard as the motorcycle stopped in front of the school. Scott pulled out his helmet, smiling at the sight of student being back in the school before he looked down at his helmet.

Freezing at the sight of his glowing red eyes, Scott stared at himself before shutting his eyes shaking his head and opening them a few seconds later. He let out a sigh of relief seeing his eyes back to their normal color.

As he left his bike, making his way over to the school. Scott soon notice his shadow at the corner of his eyes. His eyes widened as he noticed his shadow slowly turning in a wolf.

Scott stared down at the shadow, feeling scared at the sight making his breath start to quicken. Taking a step forward, Scott wanted it to disappear.

As he started walking, the shadow not leaving him, Scott quickly started to quicken his pace turning into a run trying to get away from his monstrous looking shadow.

Feeling someone bump into him, Scott eyes turned to the person in fear before he was met with Stiles.
" Hey. Hey." Stiles said grabbing his shoulders noticing the boy breathing heavily in panic.
" You alright?"

Nodding his head, Scott glanced at his shadow one last time noticing how it was back to normal before looking back towards Stiles calming his breaths.

" You don't look alright, Scott." Stiles said looking at his friend in worry.

" I'm fine." Scott said  reassuring  him but he was mostly trying convincing himself.

" No, you're not." Stiles said shaking his head.
" It's happening to you too. You're seeing things, aren't you?" He asked him.

" How'd you know?" Scott asked his as his eyes widened for a second.

Hearing a pair of footsteps approaching them, Stiles turned around to find Lydia and Allison walking up to them.
" Because it's happening to the three of you."
She said pressing her lips together.

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening the door, Lydia had a smirk on her face as she stepped in the school while the three followed her behind.

" Well, well. Look who's no longer the crazy one." She said with a smile on her face before turning to face the three teenagers.

" We are not crazy." Allison said shaking her head at the word.

Raising her eyebrows at them, Lydia let out a scoff.
" Hallucinating, sleep paralysis...Yeah, you guys are fine." Lydia said sarcastically making Stiles roll his eyes.

" We did die and come back to life. That's gotta have some side affects, right?" Scott said shrugging his shoulders before the sound of the bell ringing was heard.

" True but I don't think we're the only ones affected by it. Y/n has also been acting weird lately." Allison said gaining everyone's attention.

" What do you mean by weird?" Stiles asked furrowing his eyebrows confused.