~ Saving Malia ~

" Xylazine

" Xylazine." Y/n said as she placed the three bottles on the tables showing it to Scott, Stiles and Isaac that had just arrived.

" It's a tranquilizer for horses. For a werecoyote expect it to work within seconds. I only have three. So whoever is shooting better be damn good shot."
Alan said next to her.

" Allison is the perfect shot." Scott said making Isaac tilt his head.

" She used to be." Isaac argued making the three look up to him.

" She can do it." Scott said nodding.

" If we manage to find the thing." Isaac said making Y/n roll her eyes.

" Have you always been so negative?" She asked raising her eyebrows at him making him smirk down at her.

" Yeah, what's the point of him?" Stiles asked towards Scott as he pointed at the werewolf.

" Aside from the persistent negativity like Y/n said and the scarf? Seriously what's up with the scarf? It's literally 65 degrees outside." Stiles asked getting annoyed.

" Okay, let's not start fighting again. You two really need to get along at some point." Y/n said placing her hand between them as they both stayed silent.

Rolling his eyes at them, Isaac crossed his arms over his chest.
" Look, maybe i'm asking a question no one here wants to ask. How do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?"

Everyone stayed silent. Y/n looked at Scott waiting for him to say something when he finally did.

" I can do it." He said. Y/n wasn't very convinced at the sound of his voice.

" You can?" Stiles asked leaning forward.

" You remember the night Peter trapped us in the school?" Scott asked his two best friends. They both nodded at the memory that happened a few years ago.
" In the gym, he was able to make me turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing at the distillery." Y/n glanced at Deaton at the name of her father but quickly brought back her attention towards Scott.

" This is a werecoyote, Scott." Alan reminded him.
" Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you."

" That's why you called Derek first." Stiles said slowly realizing.

" I could try it on my own. But right now i'm too scared to even change into a werewolf." Scott said letting out a sigh.

" We need a real alpha.." Stiles said nodding his head making Scott look at him offended.
" You know like an alpha who can do alpha things. Like an alpha who can really get it going."

" Is there anyone other than Derek?" Deaton asked.
Scott and Stiles scrunched their faces as they thought.

Tapping her finger anxiously, Y/n was unsure of her idea. I mean they weren't exactly alphas anymore but still they knew how to be one. They were the only people she knew.