Mission for Remnant.

Thoughts()

3rd POV 2 years later

It has been two years since the girls from Remnant confessed to Y/n and Arcueid and Noel came to stay, Y/n had to explain why the latter two were gonna stay after getting a mild beating from them. Now the girls relationship with Y/n was even closer than ever, all of them became bolder when it came with showing their affection towards, even sleeping with him. We now find our heroes in their home.

???:RUUUBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

As the sounds of stuff being broken and people running inside the house a door was slammed open and a red blur of rose petals rushed out with a white hair 17 year old girl wearing a  whie dress with blue leggings along with.....very messy makeup? This was....

"Tsundere Ice Princess" Weiss Chione

Weiss: Ruby! When I get my hands on you, you're a dead girl!

As she said that, the sound of a certain hyperactive girl was heard laughing around her as a blur of rose petals zooming around. The  blur then stopped to reveal a 16 year old red and black haired girl wearing a long red cloak rolling on the ground laughing while pointing at Weiss. This was...

'Little Red Reaper' Ruby Rose 

Ruby*Laughs*: Gotta catch me first Ice princess, And c'mon that look suits you!

Weiss wiped off the messy make up off her face as she used her glyphs to make a and chased Ruby by sliding on them, unfortunately the little rose with her semblance was still faster than her.

Weiss: One, don't call me that! And two, give me back my hair dryer I need it!

Ruby: No you don't since- Hmmmm....

Ruby grew a mischievous smile as she used her semblance and circled around Weiss in a tornado, who felt her hair being pulled and hot air blowing on it.

Weiss: What the-Ruby! What on earth are you doing!?

Ruby: One second!

The red tornado immediately dispersed as Ruby held a small mirror for Weiss to look at.