Beacon Academy

thought()

Vale-Hotel 3rd POV

Y/n's peerage had gathered in a hotel to discuss what they had found, Y/n called ahead in time for them to book some hotel room for them to stay. Right now all of them were in what would be Y/n's room.

 Right now all of them were in what would be Y/n's room

Hyde: Geez what's taking Y/n and Ruby so long?

Yu: Might have run into a fight.

Naoto: No way, not many people would want to fight him.

Noel: I hope they're okay...

Y/n then opens the door as he walks in with a sleeping Ruby in a princess carry, he put her down on the bed and sits down in a chair and puts his hand on his head.

Weiss: what took you two so long?

Y/n: Ruby ran into some trouble and she had a bit of a panic attack.

Yang: WHAT! Is Ruby Okay!?

Y/n: don't worry she's just tired I got what she encountered, but things have changed..

The group then shared what information they learned, or in some cases lack of. Y/n then told the rest of his and Ruby's meeting with Ozpin and his conditions.

Hyde: So what you're saying is that we now have to go to school, not exactly what I signed up for but could be fun.

Y/n: And by how things went on your guys' end aside Sol, Noel, and Nemissa all of us would benifit from enrolling into beacon so we don't have to worry about carrying a weapon. So here's the new plan, aside from the three I mention, everyone here is going to enroll in beacon. If we play our cards right we can use it to access areas restricted to us before, the other three will start searching outside of the city.

Nemissa: How come we can't go to beacon?

Y/n: Sol is a grown man and while you can I don't want to risk you blowing up the whole school, Noel can go but I feel better if you guys have as many numbers.

Nemissa: Oh fine...

Y/n: Alright it's time to get some sleep, some of us have school tomorrow.

With that said everyone heads to their room, Y/n was about to go and sleep he felt a tug on his jacket as he sees Ruby pulling.

Ruby: Can we...sleep together?

Y/n...Sure Rosie.

Y/n then got in the bed as Ruby cuddled up into him and instantly fell asleep.

Timeskip-Airship to Beacon

Everyone who was going to Beacon boarded the airship that was taking them to Beacon, everyone was checking out the interior of the airship except for Blake, who couldn't care less and was more focused on her book and Y/n who was sitting next to her was thinking. Something about Ozpin was bugging him, he knew Ozpin had another reason for them to come then just because of their skill.