Night Out on the Town

Thought()

Communications/Scroll"Neo"

3rd POV

Y/n and Ruby were standing with Penny as she showed her hands that the skin was torn and under them was metal.

Ruby: I don't understand.

Penny: Most girls are born, I was made. I am the world's first synthetic person who can generate an aura.

Y/n: So an android.

Penny: Yes......I'm not real....

Y/n then flicks Penny's forehead but instantly regrets it as his finger was sore from hitting metal.

Y/n: Ow ow ow that was dumb.

Penny: Why did you do that?

Y/n: Because you are wrong.

Penny: What do you mean.

Y/n: What you meant to say is that "you're not human" because you sure are a real girl.

Ruby: He's right, just because you got nuts and bolts instead of fleshy gut doesn't mean you're not real.

Penny: I..you....you two are taking this extraordinarily well.

Ruby then turns to Y/n.

Ruby: Can we tell her?

Y/n: Are you sure you want to, once she knows she could be targeted by him.

Ruby:......Yes, she is my friend and she told her secret, it's only fair we tell her ours.

Y/n:..........*sigh*.....Fine.

Penny: What secret?

Ruby and Y/n then released their Devil wings as Penny was shocked to see them.

Penny: Are you two faunus like Blake!?

Y/n: Eh.. no...Tell me Penny do you know of devils?

Penny: Devils are the spirits or power of evil. Though sometimes used for minor demonic spirits, the word devil generally refers to the prince of evil spirits and as such takes various forms in the religions of the world.

Ruby: Uh....yeah, we're devils.

Penny: Impossible, they are only myths.

Y/n: Then we can prove it, you know Ruby's semblance allows her to be super fast. But she is able to do something that her semblance can't, Ruby.

Ruby: Got it.

Ruby then crouched and placed her hand onto the ground, large Vines then sprouted from the ground covering the alley. Ruby then made roses bloom from them, just as quickly as they bloomed the vines then withered and turned to dust. Penny was stunned by the display of power.

Ruby: Convinced?

Penny: Very much so, but why tell me this?

Y/n the place his hand on her head, this made Penny's cheek turned a little red but she didn't understand why.

Y/n: That it doesn't matter what you are, you are real. You were worried that what you told us would turn us away from you, you have emotions and that's what makes you human. So don't ever again say you're not real. 

Penny*Blush*:Um Okay..

Y/n then removed his hand which made Penny feel sad because she didn't want it to end.

Ruby: I can see why your grandfather would want to protect you.

Penny: You two would just love him, he is very sweet. He was the one who made me.