6. nightmare

Guys in this chapter there is mention of rape if you are not comfortable just skip this chapter.

__________________
Ashi's pov:

After Vivek dropped me outside the college I went inside my college.There firstly I met my friends and then I saw him. Manav my boyfriend.How will I tell him. Will he understand me. Ofcourse he will he loves me. But what if he doesn't. He came towards me and was about to hug me when I backed away. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.of course he was confuse I never did this even when I was angry with him.before he could ask or say something I spoke"Manav I want to talk to you about something" "Ha bolo baby what happened?" He asked me.

I took his hand and dragged him to a isolated place of the college. "Manav just listen to me carefully before you react" and with this I narrated him the whole incident. By the end he was fuming in anger. He grabbed my hand and took me to his car. He forcefully made me sit in the car and then he too sat in the car and started driving. I didn't dare to say anything because I knew this was coming in my way and also I was wrong here.

After some time I realised we were going to his house.but why? I didn't asked him anything. Soon we reached his house and he took me inside his house. He closed the door and before I could know anything he threw me towards his couch. My back hurt because of the sudden action and before I could say something he removed his belt and tied my hands to the couch. Before I could process anything he tore my top and I was lying half naked in front of him.

Tears started flowing from my face knowing his intentions. I tried to protest but all went in vain because he had tied my hands. "Manav what are you doing please stop." I cried but he was busy in his work. I beg him many time to move away but he didn't instead he slapped me every time I spoke making his finger print on my body.

Hey mahadev please save me. His next actions caught me off guard. He removed his bottoms and was about to remove my bottoms when I cried " please manav stop it you are hurting me. Why are you doing this to me. We loved each other na.please don't touch me. Please stop" I begged him but in return I only received another slap from him. Before he could do anything the door of his house broke indicating someone came. Mahadev thank you atleast he send someone for me. But who?

Reyansh pov:

When we entered the house I was shocked seeing the sight in front of me. Which made me stand in my tracks. A boy was raping her.Seeing me stopped Vivek looked in my direction."Bhabhi ..."he spoke. He ran towards her and pulled the boy from her and punched him on his face. I went towards ashi who was a crying mess by now. I freed her hands from the belt and took off my coat and made her wear that. Seeing her like this anger started raising in my blood. I was about to go to that boy when ashi hold my hand and hugged me tightly like her life depended on me. Without saying anything I picked her in my arms and took her to the car. "Vivek leave him police will handle him come now." With the last punch Vivek left him and came to the car. I put ashi in the backseat and was about to leave when she again held my hand to stay. I told Vivek to drive the car and I sat beside her and she still hugging me. I could fell my shirt getting wet because of her sobs but after sometime  I could feel her sleeping. Soon we reached and I picked her up in my arms and took her to our room. I layed her on the bed and took my phone to call my man. I told him about the address and to find him because there was no way he was staying there now after what he did. He must have ran away.once I find him I will bury him six feet down myself. Thank God when we entered mom and dad were sleeping because it was quite late or else they would have stressed themselves.

I took a shower and changed in my sweats and t shirt and came out. Coming out I heard her voice."please don't touch me manav. Leave me please" maybe she was having a nightmare. I went to her and tried consoling her "hey you are fine. You are safe don't worry look you are with me in this house he won't hurt you open your eyes" i spoke to her in the calmest voice possible. She opened her eyes and got up when she saw my face she instantly hugged me but backed away when she realised what she did " um.. sorry" she said. I just nodded my head and was about to get up when she spoke "wait you sleep here I will sleep on the couch" she said. "No problem you can sleep on the bed."with this I got up and slept on the couch.