19. Replaced wife

Reyansh's pov:

"Jaan I knew you would come back soon. I always believed in you. I knew my love would win . I am so happy you are back." I woke up with a jerk from the nightmare. Drinking the water from the bottle nearby I glanced at the time. It was 6 in the morning. After this nightmare I couldn't sleep again so I decided to go for a walk.

After the walk, I went to the gym did a intense workout freshened up but still my thoughts were stuck on her. I still can't get over her. Sighing I went to my home office not in the mood to go to the office. I checked at the time and it was already 9. Soon I engrossed myself in work but still my thoughts were corrupted by her. Sighing I decided to call a person who can give me information about her. The day she left me I appointed a spy after her. Calling him I told him to give me her information.

Getting up from my chair I decided to go to my room. I guess now only butterfly can help me calm down. I went to my room and saw some mens standing with butterfly. Reaching towards them I asked her " who are they ashi" . " Oh you are here, I thought you went to office and btw they are interior designers. I thought we should renovate our room .I Don't like this colours and designs so I thought to renovate. Isn't it a great idea." She told me but this reminded me of jaan . Pooja liked this very much. How can I let her change this. She decor the room I won't let her change.

" Who the hell you think are you to renovate this room. Did you asked me. This is my room not yours so you don't get any right to change it." Hearing me tears started well up in her eyes. But I cared less about her now. The men's also left understanding the tension between us. " I tho...ught " she suttered while saying but I cut her off mid way " what you thought you were my wife. Never. You were never my wife. You were always my fucking replaced wife. You are just a burden to everyone. First to your family and now to fucking me. never ever think you are my wife you will be always be my replaced wife. I wish you were never born so I wouldn't had to marry you. You are the biggest mistake of my life." By the time I completed she
was a crying mess. She glanced at me once before running out of the room and leaving.

Throwing the lamp from beside me I broke it letting out my frustration. One after other I started breaking everything. Finally being tired I sat down against the wall. What have I done wrong to suffer this. My thoughts process broke when my phone rang. Picking up the phone I answered it. As the call ended guilt was all over me. The call was from the spy he told me that Pooja was currently on a date with his boyfriend who are soon being engaged. For her I made my butterfly cry. I even shouted at her for her who don't even care about me. What have I done. Shit I said her the worst anyone could say. She is not burden to me she is the reason for my existence. I messed up really hard. Grabbing my car keys I ran towards the car.

I was driving without caring about any traffic rules all I cared about now was butterfly. I will burn the world if something happens to her. Butterfly ke mahadev ji bas use theek rakhna.

" It has been 4 hours. I am driving on the streets like a crazy person finding her Since she left home. It feels like I forgot to breathe." That's when my phone rang and it was a call from the inspector. " We have found a girl you described but the girl is met with an accident. We are sending you a picture of the girl you can confirm it. " The inspector from the other side spoke. Soon a notification popped on my phone. I just hope it's not butterfly. Taking a deep breath I opened the picture and the photo broke me to the core. It was her. My butterfly. Calling the inspector I told him " it's her. Just take her to hospital fast. I am coming soon." Racing the car at the fastest limit I reached the hospital.

By the time I reached the hospital the doctor's team took her in the ot and started operating her. I couldn't take this anymore alone. She is in this condition because of me. Calling maa I told her about her condition.

I came out of the hospital because I couldn't see her in this condition. Coming out of the hospital I saw a temple of mahadev. Going inside the temple I joined my hands and broke down in front of mahadev ji. "Butterfly ke mahadev ji please butterfly ko bacha lo. Mahadev I know till today I only prayed you for formality but today I am Begging you to please save my butterfly. In return you can take my life I will give you happily but please save her. You are her world and she is mine. She is your true devotee please save her mahadev." I didn't even realise when I was crying.wiping my tears I left the temple and went inside the hospital.

It's been fucking 2 hours since she is being operated and with each passing minute my heart beat is beating loudly. Till now mom dad and Vivek also came. They asked me how this happened but I couldn't tell them this happened because of me. That's when the ot door opened and team doctors came out " patient is out of danger. She will regain her consciousness after 24 hours." One doctor said and they all left. Soon the nurses brought butterfly out to shift her in the room. Seeing her in this state my heart broke. I am the one responsible for this. I should suffer all this but instead she is the one suffering.

Soon she was shifted to a room. I told Vivek to take maa pappa home and then they left. All night I stayed up to check on her. How can I sleep peacefully when she was suffering. I sat beside her and hold her hand " I am so sorry butterfly you don't deserve this. You deserve the whole world. I am sorry because of me you need to suffer all this. But I promise I will make sure from now on I will not let a single tear shed from your eyes. I will fucking kill that person who will hurt you even if it's me. Just wake up butterfly. I don't like when you are silent. I want you to do tantrums so I can fulfill all of them. Please wake up butterfly." I told her even if I know she heard nothing but she needs to wake up. But am I ready to face her. No. I can't face her.

Before I could realise further it was already morning and mom came in and without a word I left. I knew they will take care of her. She don't deserve me. Sitting in my car I drove straight to my penthouse.

Reaching there I started breaking all the things that came in my view. She didn't deserve this. What have I done this to her. She was fucking fighting for her life because of me. She is the reason of my peace and I destroyed her peace because of my fucking issues.

Ashi's pov:

I slowly opened my eyes and took in the surrounding. Where am I . That's when I saw maa. I was about to get up when maa saw me and rushed towards me " don't get up bache you will hurt yourself." Maa said making me sit comfortably. " Where are we maa." I asked her. " We are in hospital.you met with an accident yesterday. How are you feeling now. Wait I will call the doctor." Maa said and left to call the doctor.

Accident? Yes now I remember. I left the home after what he said. I had no idea where I was going that's when a truck came and hit me. The door opened with a doctor and maa behind him bringing me out of my thought process. Doctor checked me and said " I hope you are felling better now. Your condition is improved you can discharge till evening." With this the doctor left.

After a while two nurses came inside and told maa to bring some medicines. Meanwhile dad and Vivek went to talk to doctor. I haven't seen him since morning. Maybe he is still angry. the nurses started checking me. " You are very lucky . Very few people get husband like you. Your husband was awake the whole night to check on you ." One of the nurse said. " He was even crying. But I haven't seen him since morning. " The other said. He was here the whole night but he didn't even came to see me when I woke up.

Soon I was discharged at we came back home except him. Maa helped me to my room and made me sit there comfortably. " Maa where is ...um Mr. Oberoi" I finally asked her. She looked at me for a second before speaking " we knew something was wrong between you too so when he left I didn't ask him knowing very well he was at fault." " How do you know he was at fault" I asked maa. " I saw his face filled with guilt and I knew something was wrong also he was blaming himself for this. I thought it was not a good time to ask so I didn't ask now if you feel comfortable you can tell me what happened." Nodding I told maa everything about how I brought the designers and suddenly he got angry and started yelling at me. By the time I finished I was crying again. Maa came to me and hugged while calming me down. " I am sorry bache . Please forget everything he said. Know I understand I he behaved like that. This room was made by Pooja your sister so maybe the memories hit him and he yelled at you. Please bache don't cry and don't take his words seriously. He must be now in penthouse give him some time he will come back soon. Now forget everything you need to rest. Take the medicines and sleep." Maa said and went to bring me medicines but now I feel guilty I should have asked him once.

Soon maa came with medicines and gave me. Because of the high dose soon the sleep engrossed me.