33. was it all a lie?

"Pooja di " my eyes widen seeing her in front of us and now she started walking towards us

"Pooja di " my eyes widen seeing her in front of us and now she started walking towards us. Coming near us she wrapped her hands around reyansh's neck before kissing him making me freeze on my spot. " Oh baby finally I am seeing you after so long. I missed you so much. Come let's go inside and then we will go to 21 room. That's where I am staying." She said winking at him and taking his hand and walking inside.

What am I invisible? Can't she see me with him. Where is she taking him and Why the hell he is not stopping her either. Does he not want me anymore? Tears started falling off my face at the thought. Without giving them another glance I went in the direction of the washroom.

Reaching the washroom I let my tears fell freely off like no tomorrow. Mahadev ji why it's always me. I trust you so much but you end up making me hurt at the end. Why can't you let me live happily. When everything was finally good between us you had to bring her back in our lives. Why mahadev. Why it's always me.

What if she is back forever and wants to come back in his life. Will he choose me or her. All the questions started arising in my mind.

Just then I heard someone calling Reyansh on the stage followed by  claps echoing in the hall. Did the award function already started? How long was I in here? Quickly I got up and checked myself in the mirror. After making sure I look good I made my way back inside. Today was our first public appearance infront of everyone. Now di will know I am married to him and he is mine now.

Reaching there I saw him on the stage with award in his hand. Seeing him getting the award a smile made itself on my face. He deserved to be awarded after all the hardwork he does.

But what I failed to notice was there was a girl who was standing beside him linking her arm with him looking like a couple. And she was no other than di.

Just then I heard a reporter asking them " so is the model Pooja Sharma your wife." I thought maybe now he would say no but there was nothing he said instead di was the one who spoke "yes I am. From being in relationship to being married to each other we made it together."

I just kept staring at them wide eyed and the next moment I saw was her kissing him.

I couldn't stand there any longer and so I turned towards the exit and left the venue wandering in the dark empty streets. My whole vision was blurred making it difficult for me to walk.

i still wonder what happended between us. we were happy one moment and the next moment everythig broked down. It's difficult to believe after all the little moments we spent together where i used to feel safe, feel like home because he was my home, my safe place. being the emotional person i am i used to cry all the time and he was the one consoling me. when everyone use to make me cry he use to make me happy then why now it is him who is making me cry .all the things he did for me cant be  lie. can it? was it really all lie? but it cant be right? because i saw the love he  had for me in his  eyes, in the way he use to care for me. Maybe he couldn't figure it out yet. Or maybe I am living in delusional.

__________________________________

Wtf I was crying writing the chapter and I don't know why. Anyways next chapter soon.

Why the reach of the chapter is going low. I know I am not updating frequently but .... Ok I will try uploading frequently from now on.

Do vote and comment