26. lunch for him

It's been a week since our first kiss and we discussed to renovate our room

It's been a week since our first kiss and we discussed to renovate our room. But we still didn't start because he was very busy the past few days. So we postponed our renovating programme.

Currently I am getting ready for I don't know why. Because nor do I have any work to do and nor do I have to go somewhere even mumma, pappa and viv are not in the town. They are in udaipur for their relatives wedding and we couldn't make it because of Mr. Oberoi. I am alone whole day at this big ass mansion dying out of boredom.

Suddenly someone came behind me and hugged me from behind while giving me kiss behind my ear. And I don't need to turn around to know who this someone is. From the last one week he is being like that. He will come suddenly from behind and kiss me.

" Thinking about me butterfly." He said giving another kiss behind my neck. " You wished" I said and removed his hands from me and went away. "Butterfly what is wrong with you why are you sulking since yesterday." He said coming behind me. " Because of you we couldn't go to the wedding and now I am bored over here." I said throwing a pillow at him but him being him he caught the pillow. " Sorry na butterfly I will try coming home early today bas but don't sulk now and come here I want to go I am already getting late give me hug and kiss so I can go." He said and came near me to hug but I again threw a pillow at him " go hug your office and kiss your laptop before I kick your ass out of this mansion. Don't come near me and forget getting kiss and hug from me. Now shu from here and go to your love your office." I said throwing another pillow at him. I don't know how I got so much confidence for pulling such acts but I care less now.

" Butterfly" he said gasping " are you ok. Why are you behaving different today. You are my butterfly na. And why are you treating me like a dog shuuing me." " Aren't you the one trailing behind me like a dog. Now go don't talk to me. " I said pushing him towards the door and throwing him out of the room. I could hear him shouting but I decided to ignore it. Because of him I have to stay alone and get bored.

After some hours of studying I decided to take a break. After wasting half an hour over thinking what to do I decided to cook lunch for him. I am not fond of cooking but anyways I am bored so why not cook.

Finally after some time I decided to make rajma chawal for him and after watching thousands of videos on how to cook I finally made it . I just hope he likes it. I know it must be not like maa but I tried making it good.

After packing it in the tiffin I called the driver uncle and told him to take me to his office. I have not been to his office since many days because of my exams. After finishing my exam I will rejoin my post but till then he appointed someone on behalf of me to look in the matters.

Soon the car stopped in front of his office building and after thanking driver uncle for dropping me I went inside the building. Reaching there I met the receptionist who became my friend when I worked before. After catching up on our lives I bid her bye and went straight to his office. I didn't need permission to ask anyone because everyone knew I was his wife.

Opening the door to his office I frowned not finding him in the office. I went inside to check the washroom but he was not there too. I tried calling him but even that went directly to voicemail. Worry started building up inside me at his disappearance and I went to his pa's cabin to ask him.

Reaching there i found his cabin empty and that's when I realised he is on leave. Now how will I find Mr. Oberoi . Where would he be. I tried calling him again but still he was not answering. Is he angry with me from the morning incident. God ashi why did you do such things. Tears started welling up in my eyes making all the surroundings blur. I clutched the tiffin tightly in my hands.

That's when a loud voice spoke making me flinch. It was his voice. Hell yes it was him yelling at someone but where is he. I Looked around and heard his voice coming from the meeting room and the next thing I knew me running towards the meeting room and spotting him sitting in the head chair. Seeing me he looked at me and the next second I ran to him and hugged him and tears started flowing down my eyes.

"Out" I heard his loud voice which made me flinch I was about to leave him when I heard chairs swifting voice and everyone running out. He pulled back and asked me " butterfly are you ok. What happened. Why are you crying butterfly. Wait are you hurt somewhere. Butterfly please tell me where you are hurt butterfly." He spoke checking me and I shook my head and spoke " I thought you were angry with me so you went somewhere and you were also not picking up my call." I said and another sob left my throat.

" Sorry butterfly I was in a meeting and my phone was silent. And remember one thing I will never be angry on you. Ok butterfly." He said and made me sit on the chair. I nodded my head at him when he made me drink water.

" Acha tell me now why are you here." He asked after few minutes. " Uhmm I was bored so I made lunch for you and I bought it." I said opening the tiffin. " You what.... Did you made lunch for me." He said and I didn't miss to notice the smile forming on his lips. " Yes and I made your favourite rajma chawal. I just hope you like it .I made it after watching thousands of videos." I said removing some on the plate. " Ofcourse I will like it . Why won't I afterall you made it for me. But it would be more tasty if you feed me." He said the last part winking at me. "Too cheesy. But okay I will feed you." I said and fed him the first bite. "The best rajma chawal I ever had." He said while making me eat a bite. Holy crap this is sachi mein nice. I should try making more food.

After feeding each other I went to wash the plates and came back only for him to pull me in his lap and making me sit on his lap. He kept his head in the crook of my neck while I gently ran my hands in his silky black hairs. We sat there in comfortable silence before he decided to break it " butterfly will you go on a date with me." He said making my heart miss a beat.

______________________________

Happy valentine's day pyaarus❤️

Vote and comment on this chapter

Meet you soon bbye❤️