surprise!

trigger warnings at the end of the oneshot

bad is messing with skeppy, and the ravenette knows.

their fans love it when they prank each other and mess around, even though most of them know that it's all fake.

today, bad told skeppy that they're going to go live together and he's going to make the ravenette do a christmas escape room on minecraft. bad, of course, is invisible in creative making it impossible, though skeppy knew this would happen in advance.

the ravenette is pretending to be clueless, as they always do.

"the tunnel i came from is literally gone!" he complains, punching at the walls, "and why is there another stupid santa head here?"

"skeppy, you have to keep looking around. maybe there is another way back?" bad suggests.

the whole concept of the escape room is that skeppy has to collect enough books around the map to take them all back to a 'christmas library' and give them to santa to decode.

one thing that actually is a surprise, is that bad had the map especially made just for today. the ravenette thinks he found it as a download, but bad actually paid money to have it built up all beautiful and perfect for him. for them.

the brunette giggles at his boyfriend as he keeps running about in circles, acting oblivious to the fact that bad clearly blocked off the exit.

they have been out to their fans for a while now, and they all know that the two have officially been dating for a few years, so they have no qualms with being cutesy and using pet names on stream, even though skeppy often pretends he hates it.

they have not told the fans that they're currently together in person. under one roof.

bad is staying with skeppy for the christmas season, since they weren't able to be together for the holidays last year, and the brunette is currently streaming from a makeshift setup in the ravenette's guest room.

they were planning to announce it closer to christmas, maybe around the 20th, but it's only the 8th now and the couple really just want to be able to spend some quality time together without needing to impress watching eyes.

well, that's what they agreed, at least. bad has different ideas.

when the ravenette pretends to look back down the hallway, bad breaks the blocks again so he can go back. it earns him an amused spam in his twitch chat, everyone seeming to love the interactions going on between the boyfriends.

plus, bad thinks that the vibes are generally high just because it's the holiday season and the map is christmassy. plus, bad has a blowup reindeer in the background of his set-up, and even just having his face cam on was a big deal to the fans, only amplified by the decorations.

bad has skeppy's stream open on his phone, and he keeps finding himself smiling over the twinkling lights that his boyfriend has on in the background. they'd decorated the house together last week, so bad feels ridiculously fond over the little lights.

"what?! how is it back?"

bad easily falls into his role as they play, going along with their acting and trying not to get distracted by the overwhelming urge to just stare at the other's stream and watch his adorable little facial expressions.