01

Walking into my CNO office with my grey scrubs hugging my figure, black crocs, and a pink claw clip in my new 613 colored lace, after being called by Ms.Jones.

"Yes Ma'am" I said standing near her desk. "I need you to take Layva patients, she's left for maternity leave on short notice" she said talking about the other RN in the staff.

"Okay, can I get the list of patients" I slightly rolled my eyes as she reaches them to me. "You need to do a check up on the patient at the top right now" Jones said. I nodded my head while standing up

In the elevator reading the patient's information on the chart, I see it's a male with a gun shot wound in his lower abdomen and he needs a check up and cleaning.

"Hello, I'm Nurse Noxx, your new nurse" I say lowly while slowly walking in looking down at the paper. "Nurse Layva, unfortunately had to leave on short notice due to her being pregnant"

"Thank ya lord" Naseem, the patient, dramatically says. I then hear a chuckle from the corner of the room to see someone sitting in the reclining chair.

He had on black Nike sweats with a black Tech and his hood was on. The room was quite dim but I could see that he was leaned back in the chair with his legs was spread open, he had short curly hair and a tattoo on above his right eyebrow.

Catching myself staring, I look away. "Why was she a problem?" I asked concerned while setting up to check him. I knew she can give off not the best attitude because of her hormones. "Hell yeah, she kept bumping me with that fat ass belly" He said

I shook my head to keep myself from laughing. "Well I guess she left at a good time. Okay so how are you feeling? How is the pain on a scale form 1 to 10" I ask

"Umm, like a damn 6 or sum" he answered. "Okay, we can work with that. Now I am going to clean up the wound a little bit and then give you your daily antibiotics. Then, I'll come back with some discharge papers and you're all set to go." I said

"Aww thats it" he asks. "Yeah that's pretty much it unless you feel like you need another day or two." I offered.

"Hell nah girl, I gots to go" he said. Me and the unknown male chuckled. "That's understandable. If there are any questions or concerns please let me know" I say as I finish cleaning the wound.

"And will you be the one to bring him home" I then ask turning around facing Mr. Unknown. "I have to bring him home?" he finally talks with a deep raspy voice.

Oop..butterflies, butterflies. I said in my head.

" Well of course, Im pretty sure you don't want him back in the hospital hmm." I say "Nigga forget you, Im gone call my momma" Nasseem says before he respond. Unknown then hops up .

"You dont see me stopping you" he says getting up adjusting his pants and walking towards the door his Italian accent rushing through my body.

Panties are falling. I thought as I look up from the computer and see him. He had to be about 6'3, with tats up his neck. He had his phone in his right hand which was covered in ink. I look up after analyzing him and we catch intense eye contact as he walk past me.

"Mommy, don't be mad at me. Can you get me from the hospital." Naseem says childishly before hearing a faint yell from his phone. "See what you did " he say going on mute.

"Your lucky I dont have nothing to do today" Unknown says leaving from by the door to go sit down.

"Excuse me love" he says trying to get past me to go sit down. Mumbling a sorry, I move over to let him pass.

Boy don't be all up on me like dat! I say to myself.

It's finally 5:05 am and the morning shift nurse just clocked in. "Goodnight Mr. Larry" I say to the nice security man. "Goodnight Ma'am"

Walking to my blacked out Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat I hear someone walking behind me. I whipped my head with my hand on some pepper spray I never used before.

"Woah, Chill carissima" That deep Italian voice I hear again. "Oh... I'm sorry" I say as I put it away and turn back around to get to my car. "Wait"

"Yeah?" I question as I turn around, a little agitated since I've been on my feet all night and just want to go home. "Sorry to bother you, but I think I left my wallet in the room. Is there a way I can get in there to check" he then ask.

"So you come back hours later and ask ME when I'm clearly walking away from the building instead of going to the front desk" I say with an attitude. "Come on" I add before he tries to answer.

Standing in the door of the now empty room, he comes back from the room with the wallet in his hand. "Got it" he says. I nod as I turn around to hold the door for him to walk out and lock it.

He walks up towering behind me grabbing the higher part of  the door indicating for me to go first. "Thanks" I tiredly say as I walk out.

"My apologies for keeping you here a little longer, but I knew they wouldn't let me check the room" he says. "It's okay I understand" I say as I push the "1★" button on the elevator to go down.

Leaning back against the wall with my eyes closed, he then says "Long night huh". "Yeah pretty much" I said while opening my eyes to see him staring.

We walk out of the building, going our separate ways. "Thanks again Solei" he thanks me. "Anytime.." I say waiting for him to give me his name. "Don" he replies.

Wait a min.. How the hell