03

Waking up with hair all over my face, I grown and hold my head feeling a terrible pain. Completely gaining control of my sight, I then pop up realizing that I'm in a bed that I never seen before.

Looking down I see I'm in different clothes from last night with my heels on the floor beside the bed. I scan the room to find my clothes folded at the bottom of the bed.

Did I just have a one night stand or sum. I say to myself as i scrunch my face.

I then go to the bathroom that's connected to the room to pee. I found a new looking toothbrush packed in its packaging and everything to brush my teeth, there was even a face towel there folded nicely so I washed my face.

After trying to fix myself up as much as possible with this major hangover, I leave out the room. I look around in amazement, the place was so beautiful.

Walking down the stairs as quiet as possible, I hear a noise from the kitchen. "Oh, you're finally up" A voice says walking from the kitchen. I try to recollect thoughts from last night, remember the hard to forget voice i realize it was Don. "Of course it's his house" I mumble.

"Why am I here" I say confused as I stand at the end of the staircase still trying to remember what happened last night. "Your 'friend' left you" he says.

"Oh" I say lowly kind of bummed at the fact that she left and I'm at a strangers house. "Mhm" Don says going back in the kitchen.

I walk in there to see him standing by the stove cooking breakfast. "Did you see my phone"

He pointed behind me at the counter. "Thanks" I say as I walk over to take it off the charger. There aren't any notifications besides fashion nova and shein. Not even Zora contacted me.

"Thanks for making sure I was safe but I'm going to Uber home now" I say turning on my heels towards the door. "No" Don says with authority.

I turn back around scrunching my eyebrows. "No?" I question. He then turns facing me, walking towards the table with two plates of food making my mouth water. "I made breakfast".

"Oh um, no it's okay I'm fine" I reassured him. He gives me a stern look as if he is demanding me to sit. I sat with an uneasy face because what if he's trying to poison me.

"If I wanted to kill you, I would've did it a long time ago" he say as he dig in his food. "O..kay" I mumbled as I pick up the fork.

I pondered on the fact Zora hadnt text me, the look on my face revealing something was wrong.

"Are you okay"

Pushing the thought away i lie with a faint smile "im fine".

"You dont look fine to me" he says eating and practically staring into my soul.

"Maybe it's because im in a strangers house, not in my clothes, being forced to eat."

"A simple thank you would've been nice." He says with a sigh.

"Thank you.." i say a bit unsure because he wasn't wrong. "But still is this not awkward for you sitting here with a stranger and stuff"

"Stranger?"

"Yes.. If your referring to our interaction the hospital that rarely counts"

"Fair enough. What can i do to make us less like strangers" he says putting his elbows on the table and intertwining his fingers.

Why he kinda... i say to myself smiling a bit. Quickly looking away so he doesn't notice i answer "um i dont know.. name and age..." i try to think of more. Hobbies..what you do for work and...favorite snack. "

"Ok" he says exhaling "Name, Don Giovanni but everyone calls me Gio, i am 25 years old, my hobbies are reading when i can, and drawing."

Surprised at his hobbies i raise my eye brow a bit and smile. Noticing this he gives a small smile. "For work.. im a business man you could say and uhh favorite snack Mulino Bianco cookies specifically the Baiocchi kind."

"Hm ive never heard of those before"

"Theyre from italy carissima" he says with a little laugh. "You'll have to try some one
day."

Theres that word again, carissima that he used when we first met.

"Your turn" he says

"My turn?"

"Mhmm"

"Ok fine Don, wait i mean Gio."

"No its fine i like hearing you say my name."

My heart beat quickens i wipe my mouth to try to hide my smile. "Well then Donnn" i say stretching his name. "My name is Solei Noxx, im 23, my hobbies are singing and also reading, for work as you know im a nurse, and my favorite snack is..." i say trying to think "hmm i dont really know" i say giving up.

"Mhmm" he nodded his head "now we're not strangers"

"You could say"

He picks up his food and begins talking again "i can drop you off we'll just have to make a few stops."

"As long as im going home i dont mind."

"Good, we're leaving in 10 and your clothes are on the bed."

"Ok thank you" i say genuinely, unlike the last time.

"Your welcome carissima" he says with a smile.

My heart dropped when he smiled he's so.. handsome. And those dimples!!

I walk towards the stairs and enter the room. Sitting on the bed i bury my face in my hands. I dont know whats worst im in a "partial" strangers house or i like it.

He makes me feel like im in those books i read. But this- this is real life. So i brush the thought of us even ever talking again after today away.

I walk behind him in the hallway towards the elevator. Walking in the elevator, we both reach to press the button. "Oh, my bad" I jerked my hand back.

Leaning against the wall of the elevator, Im now in this deep thought of how we first met. He called me by my name but I haven't told him my name yet.

"Don" I call him. He looks up from his phone, looking at me with those light brown eyes, drowning me in them. "How did you know my name if I hadn't told you."

"What you mean, you just told me earlier" He responded. Before I could respond the elevator beep and he walked out. "Wait-"

You know what... never mind.