5.

It was quiet

It was quiet.
Too quiet.

Choo had already found her way to the kitchen eating her favourite snacks; red bean mochis.
"Where are Aera and Nabi?" I asked with a perplexed frown

Choo put another mochi in her mouth before she muffled something along the line 'how am I supposed to know.'

I immediately checked out their rooms but no one was home and it was way past their curfew.
Pulling my phone out I texted Aera and asked where she was.

Read.

She turned off her location but luckily Nabi didn't. "I'll be right back, don't touch the cake in the fridge." Her eyes widened, Choo had already grabbed it "I'll buy you a new one tomorrow." I just sighed and ran off.

I didn't wait for the elevator as our apartment was on the 10th floor and just ran down the stairs. Finally outside, I noticed Bada's car was still there. Not wanting her to notice me, I ran for my life to the next train station.

I noticed the address immediately after checking Nabi's location, rage coursed through me. My eyes even teared up out of anger.

After arriving I repeatedly ringed at the front doors of the huge mansion in front of me, no one opened up, however there was a camera next to the doorbell

"If you don't open up, I'll have no choice but to call the police for kidnapping," I threatened into the camera.

The door opened and I rushed to the front door of the house. Hanni already loomed on the doorstep. "I don't fucking care what you have to say, tell the girls to come outside immediately."

It takes a lot of anger for me to cuss like that but she crossed the line too many times.

"They don't want to." Hanni simply said, her arms crossed and her head leaning against the doorframe. She mockingly smiled at me and right in that moment I wanted to punch her but then I saw Nabi coming with her bag packed, followed by Aera.

They both walked past Hanni, whose smile disappeared instantly.

"Next time, if the girls aren't at home on time, I'll make sure that nose job of yours is getting ruined back to its former glory." I hissed at her.
"Unnie, let's just leave." Nabi begged and I gave in.