7.

"Yahooo~" My eyes widen at the sound of Choo's irritating voice echoing from the speakers next to the doorbells

"Yahooo~" My eyes widen at the sound of Choo's irritating voice echoing from the speakers next to the doorbells. "I see Bada's car but no Areum in sight" Choo continued.
Bada's intense expression shifted to an amused one, and she playfully pressed her tongue against her cheek.

"I was looking for my keys." I spoke toward the speakers, hoping she would just open the door for me so I could finally leave and give my racing heart a rest.

"Well, well, is Bada there? Let's have some of my Blue Ocean Shrimp Sugar Cocktail while we watch the show." Choo hinted at Street Woman Fighter 2
I immediately covered Bada's lips to prevent her from agreeing. "She's off." I clarified, reminding myself of the state of my apartment but Bada freed herself from me with ease

"I'd love to!" She chuckled and Choo finally opened the door from upstairs.

As the door opened, I couldn't help but hiss at Bada's impulsive acceptance. "You can't drink, you have to drive! Why did you do that?" I confronted her, only to be met with her amused response, "So what? I can sleep over, can't I?"

"It's not like I haven't already seen the pink Bambi bra." Her smile got wider, as she hinted seeing my undergarments last time she was here.
I frowned at her.

Attempting to maintain composure, I entered the building, dodging under Bada's arm who was holding the door open.

I rushed to the elevator but Bada caught up and laughed at my sudden reaction. "They're cute."
"Can you not." I pressed the button to get to the 10th floor. Bada kept smiling to herself as we stood there in silence for a whole minute.

What was even happening? It looked like we were about to kiss if it weren't for Choo interrupting us. I heard my heart beat again and quickly glanced at Bada, I wondered if she heard my heart's insane beating.

The door opened, and in a flash, I cleared the scattered clothing on the ground, throwing them into the nearest room in sight. Choo, with her Blue Ocean whatever cocktails, questioned my well-being "Are you okay? Did Bada put something into your food?"

"Why would you assume that when you're holding those poison of cocktails?" Bada leaned on the doorframe, her arms crossed and a playful expression on her face.

Defeated by Bada's response, Choo just glanced her a side eye. Bada chuckled at her reaction, took one of the cocktails and made her way inside.

 Bada chuckled at her reaction, took one of the cocktails and made her way inside