15.

The last time I experienced such a headache was when me and Choo stole from my parents alcohol cabinet during our high school years and drank with empty stomachs

I heard the song 'Sunny Side Up' Play from outside my room, it was probably Aera. My head was killing me and the music didn't make it any better so I called for my little sister to bring me some Aspirins and to turn off the music.

No response.

"Aera!"

The music was too loud, she didn't hear me so I decided to leave my comfortable bed.
Which I really dragged since it was so unusual comfortable and one of the girls must have changed the sheets since it was smelling so fresh and sweet.

However I didn't make it far. It was dark and you could barely see anything, I crashed against the wall I thought where the door was.

That's when I realised this wasn't my room, I would know where my door is even with my eyes closed.
To my horror someone opened the door, which was right next to where I crashed, and saw me rubbing my forehead.

It was Bada. "Are you okay?" She asked before turning on the light and helping me up.
"Yeah, my head is just hurting a little."

She lead me out of the room to a couch in the living room.

She had a really nice apartment, everything was clean and very neat. I looked around and saw some BEBE jerseys framed and hanged up. One of them was signed by the whole SWF crew, I spotted my signature as well.

Due to the headache it was hard to recall some things especially how I even got here.

Bada came from behind with water and some pills which looked like Aspirin to me. "Here, these should help." She handed them to me. "I put a hangover soup already on the stove, it should be done in 15 minutes."

I took the pill and leaned back. "What happened yesterday?" Even though I knew I wouldn't like the answer to that I still had to know.

"Well.." She cleared her throat. "After you passed out I called Choo like a hundred times and then when she finally picked up she first helped me to get your stuff and a cab..." She paused for a couple seconds as if she was still deciding what exactly to tell me.

"Choo couldn't come with you to take you home and asked me if I could take you home with me." I raised my eyebrow "Why couldn't Choo come with me?"

"The fight between her and Hyunwook escalated and the police had to intervene." I jumped after her words. "What?!"

Bada put her hands up and down and told me to calm down.