13.

28th November, 2023 (31 days since Bada slept over at Areum's)

28th November, 2023
(31 days since Bada slept over at Areum's)

The studio was filled with a new spirit as we finally managed to continue our scouting for the crew.
Back in October me and Choo decided to call back three girls. Choi Yoona, Min Seulgi and Kim Soojin.

"Thank you so much for your patience and also trust in us." I bowed to the girls in front of me and Choo, Nabi and Aera followed. "I didn't believe that girl not even once, not after what she did during classes." Seulgi proudly admitted, she was the youngest of them three. She had black, mid-length hair and you would usually see her in all black and grey clothing, not to forget her signature look; beanies.

Seulgi has been coming to my classes for a year now and I was very happy she joined the casting, not only her talent was amazing but I also believe her personality was a perfect match for Choo.

"I'm glad everything worked out, Unnie." Soojin, the tallest, said. I'd consider her the sweetest out of them.

Yoona crossed her arms, even though she looked very tough and intimidating, she wasn't much of a talker. "Well, how does this work now?" She asked

"We're going to perform on MAMA together with the girl group Aespa and the rest of the girls from SWF." Choo proudly announced. „Nabi and I worked together on a choreography for our solo performance with Aespa and we've already received our parts for the SWF collab from 1Million, basically everything is set we just have to train, train and train."

The girls were left speechless after Choo told them about our plans.

I couldn't help it but smile, I was supposed to feel stressed and anxious about the performance coming up but honestly it felt good being back to normal.

I haven't heard from Hanni or Iseul ever since I saw them in court, however Nari did reach out and apologised for everything that happened. We had a quick dinner where she told me she opened her own studio and is now doing dance classes for kids.

We continued chatting about outfits and positions before the door to the studio opened. It was Lusher and behind her the rest of BEBE.

"It is party time!" Lusher joyful screamed out and held her hands up which were holding plastic bags full of fried chicken and soju.

Everyone joined her screaming and jumping out of excitement.

It was BEBE and the new girls who continued supporting Xinlei during the lawsuit and we all eventually became good friends after that. They were here today to celebrate our new members.

I stole a quick glance to Bada but she didn't seem to knowledge my presence. It's not like she was intentionally ignoring me or something but she is quiet keeping her distance from me.

I wasn't able to talk to her or anyone much during the last few weeks but when I tried talking to her she was very absent and it felt like she didn't really want to be near me.