11.

"The comments are really bad

"The comments are really bad." I admitted.

After Choo briefly explained what had happened, Bada decided to come inside with us and have a deeper look at the mess. I checked my phone and hundreds of emails flooded my account from journalists itching for interviews and brands I'd collaborated with, all seeking explanations.

From the moment we dove in until the early hours, I battled with replies to the most important emails. Bada and Choo stuck around, lending a hand, it was just a lot.

Choo went to bed and Bada followed her, both dozing off on the couch. I covered them with blankets, walking away to the big window in the living room and sat down in front of it.

Even though I was exhausted myself, my mind refused to rest. As the sunrise peeked through cloudy skies, the rain began, turning the dark night into a gray morning.

It was so silent I heard my own heartbeat.

I couldn't wrap it around my mind why Hanni would pull such a stunt, especially since I was the one ousted. A wave of loneliness crashed over me, I haven't been like this since the first month after I found out about Hyunwook's cheating. Thousand thoughts wandered through my mind but they all lead to nowhere, it felt like I was in a cold, dark void.

Unlocking my phone, I revisited Koreaboo's post, they used my favorite snapshot of Xinlei. It was taken after we learned that we would participate on the upcoming show 'Street Woman Fighter 2' .