十三

🎵 say yes
(Sorry work in Q4 is very tough.
I'll try to update faster!)

A good long sleep and a long soak in warm water certainly make your body feel so much lighter but it doesn't seem to ease your heavy thoughts

A good long sleep and a long soak in warm water certainly make your body feel so much lighter but it doesn't seem to ease your heavy thoughts. You were so lost in your thoughts that you didn't even realize the water you were soaking in was no longer warm. The faint sound of birds chirping combined with the orange light of the setting sun wakes you up from your reverie.

"Fourteen days, huh..." you whispered to yourself before sinking your body deeper into the wooden tub.

Another two days had passed since you woke up and promised Seungcheol that you would wait until Mingyu's punishment was over. Obviously it's way easier said than done. The curiosity to know if he was okay, or just what he was doing right now was so great that not a day went by without thinking about him.

Back in your room, you saw the pile of hanbok that you had only kept in the cupboard for the past few years. The last time you wore a hanbok was probably before you moved into the palace, before you joined the army. Since you won't be participating in any activities during your recovery period, Seungcheol didn't allow you to wear the military uniform.

Although you don't feel like yourself, you must admit you love the feeling of the soft fabric on your skin. It feels very light and airy, which is definitely much more comfortable than your military uniform. It's just that you're not used to having to walk in a floor-length dress after a long time.

However, just because you're not wearing a uniform, doesn't mean you'll be walking around without any protection. As you were getting your sword from the front area, the door slid opened.

"I'm back. Whew, what a day."

Soon-young just came back from his practice, all bathed in sweat and dirt when he found a woman he doesn't recognize sitting in a place that isn't open for public. He blinked several times, not really sure what to do when Dokyeom and Jisoo appeared behind his back.

"You do know you're not allowed to bring a woman here, right?" Dokyeom put a hand over his mouth while shaking his head at Soon-young.

"What--?" Soon-young quickly exclaimed as he turned around, "I just got here, besides I don't know who she is, and also when did you return??"

"Just now." Jisoo chuckled. Out of the three men, he's the calmest one to observe things around him. No wonder if he's also the only one to recognizes you.

"Can I come in, Y/N-nim?" Asked Jisoo as he pushed his way through.

"Of course, make yourself comfortable." You smiled as you placed another cushion on the other side of the table, "So? How long are you two going to stand there?" You then said to Dokyeom and Soon-young who were still stunned after finding out it was you.

"Y/N?! Commander, is that you?" Soon-young quickly made his way in then get on all fours to crawl his way closer to you. From up close his face look like a hamster you couldn't help but laugh a little at his reaction.