🎵여우비

It took almost ten days until you're back to Baekje

It took almost ten days until you're back to Baekje. The unexpected rain slowed down the moving process of the villagers. As soon as each one of them were granted permission to enter, Mingyu ordered Dokyeom and Jisoo to take them to where the harbor is going to be located. You promised Lee Chan to visit him as soon as possible once you've some time off.

The Crown Prince's habit of suddenly disappearing was nothing new. However, the time period this time is longer than before, it is no wonder why it has become an issue in the palace.

"I have a bad feeling about this." You sighed as the main gate of the palace slowly opened from the inside.

"Don't worry, you are just following the Crown Prince's orders. Tell them that." Mingyu answered as he rode in on his trusted black horse.

As soon as the two of you arrived, Mingyu was immediately summoned by the King. He knew the next few hours were going to be a long lecture session, so he muttered a quick good luck while winking playfully as he walked past you.

"Y/N." Called someone from behind.

When you turned around, Seungcheol was making his way to you in a small relaxed run. He was not alone, Soon-young was with him as well. From their exhausted faces, you could tell they've just finished practice.

"You guys-- OW!" You cried out when Seungcheol's big palm smacked the back of your head, "What was that for?"

"What was that for, you asked? For disappearing for days, for not stopping the Crown Prince, for lying to me, for giving your father a hard time." Seungcheol gave you one punch at every reasons he spoke.

"I thought my father is going to be away for a few weeks to stay in the harbor area?" You bit your tongue as you imagined your father looking at you with judgmental eyes. He didn't even need to mutter a word, just looking at you was enough to make you repent for your sins.

Seungcheol cupped a hand over his mouth and whispered, "The ministers sent him a letter to report you."

"What?" You couldn't hide your disgusted face when Seungcheol mentioned about the ministers, "What an old fart bastards--"

"I know. They have become too sensitive since the Crown Prince scolded them a few days ago." Seungcheol sighed while looking around, "Anyway, they are calling for you."

"Yaaaaaah.." Soon-young wrinkles his nose as he gently taps your uninjured shoulder, "You're going to be in trouble."

"For God's sake, how many hours will the lecture be." You said while rubbing the back of your head.

Soon-young looked up at the sky while squinting his eyes, "Probably until the sun sets."

Both Seungcheol and Soon-young said they would wait for you for dinner tonight. So they wish you luck before heading back to the practice hall.