Page 3

|ღ|

Travis sat down at a empty table in the lunch room, bringing a notebook, a pen secured on one page, with black big letters "JOURNAL" painted on the cover. the only other person sitting at it was a random kid Travis didn't know. but Travis didn't mind that. and today was Bologna day. the only day he got to eat lunch. He loved Bologna day. but all the other students hated it. why? mostly because it tasted rotten or spoiled. and it made 3 kids sick last time. But Travis didn't mind.

Halfway through his sandwich, Sal and Larry walk up to him unexpectedly. Travis frowned. "I thought I smelt trash. what are you flamers up to?" Travis says, taking a mouthful of the sandwich. "Get bent, Travis." Larry responds. Travis frowns at Larry. Larry smelt like weed and smoke and cigarettes in general. "Don't you have some sandwiches to attend to?" Sal asks Travis. Sal wasn't in the mood for a fight to happen. and Travis wasn't either. 

"You're lucky it's Bologna day." Travis responds, taking a bite out of his sandwich. Sal and Larry walk away, leaving Travis in peace. 

After his sandwich he goes to the boys restroom, the notebook in his hands.

He goes into a stall. and sits on the ground. once he opens clean page, he grabs the pen. and then the words just start....pouring out of the pen onto the paper.

"I know we don't know each other and you probably have your opinions of me. I thought maybe if I told you how I feel, things would be different. 

The truth is, I can't stop thinking about you. I'm crazy about you. I think your amazing! But I know these feelings I have are wrong. It's not the way a boy should feel. 

Shame swallows me whole. My father would kill me. But I can't live in his shadow forever. I just        M̴̟̓̓̅Z̴̰̒̑͛̒̀̓̚M̵͓͎̄͐̈̊̈́̀͝Ẓ̷̯͔̘̣̺͌̈́̅̅͐͆͠͠ͅM̴̢̜͉̹̘̖̯̰̯͓̀͆̂̿̀̚̕͠͝Z̵̨͈̠̤͂̅Ḿ̴̰̦̝̩Z̶̡̦̣͓͇̙̅͌̓ͅM̸̡̰͑͊̒̊͒̃͑̋͛Ż̴̢͚̼͉̹̞̬̞͗͑͛̆̍̄M̷̱̟͇̠͉͎̹͛̾̄Z̷͉̈̏M̸͔̜̩͆Z̶̛̖̒̅̈́M̵̯̏͐̐́̚Z̶̨͍͠Ẓ̷̩͉͓̟̹̱̈̔̀͜͜͝͝͠͝M̸̧͖͆̍̍͋̏͘Ž̸̡̢̠̤̗̥̻̰͓͌̓́̊̔M̷̧̙͔̭̹̓̓̃̿̔̈́̎̒̉̈́Z̶̥̀͂̀̔́̆̀̿͛͠Ŏ̶̱̖̫̥̲̗̋̈͊͝ͅO̴̳͔͉͈̘̭̝͕̘̒́́̾̉̒̉́̚̚Ǫ̴̱̟̬͇̣͊̐̇̄̆̾̂̓O̷̗̮̖̎̆̎M̵̢̨̧̘̤̗̳̺̓̅́̑̿̇̾̕͘͠M̷̮̻̥͙̺̖̥̠̤̜̑̀̑̔̿̉K̵̢͖͈̄́̍͊́͒̀̊̿̽A̸̡̭̟͇̳̎̑̍̃̏ͅK̴̺̘̘̭͉̫͉̟̳̋̓͐͘͝͠Ş̸̡̢̘̣̘͔͔̈̂̎͊͘͜J̵̙͕͍̖͇̤͎͛̇͗͝S̷̢̫̤͎̋͐̇͆̄̚̕̚A̵̳̫̥̭̝̙͍͇̠͌͐́͛̆̏̒͋͘Ń̵̐̏̈̔͜Ḓ̴͖̥͕̤͍̦͒͆̈́̏̀̽̕͝K̶͉̭̈́S̵͎̘̞̫̭̺̒́̽͂̽̈̑̾̿A̵̪̓̇͆̀̆̑̾͘͝D̷̥̬̩̳̺̥͈̃̌̔̎̆͆ͅN̵̡̦͊Ṅ̷̢̢̛̗͖͔̭̿̂͜S̷̨͎̮̯̱̲̱̼͕̓́͑̏̂͘͝A̷̛̙̞͖͌́͑͌̀̏K̷̡̹̭̝̞̺͎̈́̆͋̇̉̀͛̉͠S̵̲̮̪̼̹͕̭͆͆̉̿̂̀̈́̊Ä̵̪̯̬͓̙̰̟͍̪́̍̈́͂̉̓̃̅̏͝D̵̡̡̧̢͎̙̳̭̻̈͌̒͛͠͠J̸̡̰̮͖̜̍̕̕D̸͕͈̰͎̮͒̍̌K̸̪̲̖̱͎̪̤̲͊̓͑̐D̴̘̤̣̜͓͓̞͇̉̆͗̌̊̄̆̚ͅͅK̷̫͕̤͕̙͍̣̬͉̿́́͌̆̏̊͊͝J̸̹̗̫̱̝̹̖̦̑Ķ̵̰̯̟̟͖͓́̀͂͝D̷̡̙̲͉̰̯̮̘̰͋͂͊͗̂̈́̎̀͝͠J̷̧̱̹̼͕͙̠̰̼̊́͛̀A̶̛̬͇̖J̶̳̥̥͋͐A̴̳̺͙͇̼̦̒̂͒͋̂̿͛̆͜ͅD̴̢͍͉͍̤̣͛̿͋͜ͅ0̸̢̨̯̝̣̱̊0̶̬̩̄̇0̶̢̛̳̮̗͕̈́̾̈́͘͠0̸̟́̌́͐̒̄̿̈͛͝0̷̛̳̤̐́0̷̻̖͍̭̬̱͓̝̻̄͐̔̑́̈́̇̊0̵̧̤̹̯͙́0̵̘̺̯̯͋̈́̈́-̷̧͔͇̮̰̏̈́͘͜ͅ-̵̧̩̙̰̣̃̊̌͌͠-̵̢̟̘͍͇̣̥͕̮͌̌̊̈́-̸̡̡̛͇̝̦̝̐̐͂̈́͑̔́͋-̷͍̠̥̩̲͚͔͕͕͔̚-̸̧̧̧̣̜͉̮̏̓͝͠ͅͅ-̸̨̡̻͍̭̻̪͗̍͐̃̃̽͘͠ͅͅ-̶̺̀͊̓̉͘-̶̝̬̼͉̅̿̍̃͊͝-̵̱̼̻̏̐̔̈̿͂̀-̴̛͇̺̝̝͓̤͂̃̃̔͜-̴̗͙̬̼̔̒̿̿̃̔̎̃̾ͅ-̶̝̅͐̃͑̐͋͜-̷̠͌͗͌̈̍-̷̧͖̊͗-̶̡̛̛̳̳̻̔=̶͎̔̉̉̃̈́̈̊̚͘=̴̛͕͖̰͇̜͍̓͆=̷̡̨̯͑̀̿̊͜=̴̧͉͖͑̑̿̈̚=̷̹̪̲̗̯̻͔̮̤́̋=̶͎̘̬̭͕̳͙͚̓ͅ=̶̩̝̣͈̦̽̉͂͛̀͑̀̿͝ͅ=̴̦͇̲̲̒̈̈́͘͜≠͖̳̓̐̇̏̓̋̎͐=̵̻̟̤̝̯̠̟͐͐͗̈́̀̊̀͌̕̕=̷̧̟̞̦͎͌͐̃̌͗̄̕=̷̢̪̺͈̘͎̗̭̞͚̒̑̉̆͌̕"