Page 6

"Just burn my pants, I'm such a freak. I'm such a freak."

**SONG  THAT MATCHES THIS PAGE: 'Just Take My Wallet' BY 'Jack Stauber' & 'Treehouse' BY 'Alex G and Emily Yacina'***

                               |ღ|

The next day at School, Travis was late to the bus. the bus driver that was usually there took a day off so they got a substitute bus driver. the substitute bus driver looked about 4 years older then Travis. The substitute bus driver smirked as he looked down and up of Travis's body.

Travis felt so uncomfortable and just walked to his usual seat.

Sal, Larry and Todd came in the bus.

"hey Trav!" Sal said to Travis.

"Fuck off." Travis said to Sal.

Sal sighed and looked away.

God damn it Travis! you messed up again!

some hours later the bus dropped them off at the school. but for some reason, the substitute bus driver asked for Travis to stay.

Travis sat down at a seat as he waited for everyone to leave.

Then, The substitute bus driver got up, and looked over at Travis.

"Hey there cutie, how 'bout we have a little fun before school?~" said the substitute bus driver.

Travis became nervous. Travis opened his mouth to say no but then, the substitute bus driver got onto Travis.

no no no no. he and the substitute couldn't. he was about to get raped.

"Please, let go of me." Travis whispered.

and then, before he could know it, The substitute was touching him. everywhere.

                                                                           ︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Travis limped to school. he was crying. hot tears spilled down his face. he was raped by the substitute bus driver. he didn't want to believe it. he wants for everyone to never touch him by the hips or neck ever again.

even on accident.

his body would never feel clean again.

never.

never again.

the bell rang. it was time for lunch.

Travis went to the restroom and locked himself in the usual stall. then, he started crying like never. he bawled his eyes out. then, Sal walked in.

his dirty, blue converse were shown on the floor.

"Hey Trav. Are you alright?" Sal asked, softly.