𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐬

𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐬
---

Tbh I'm very excited to make this fanfic- I been obsessed over the amazing digital circus for a bit now and I wanted to do a fanfic of it!
This is inspired by the Yandere Caine x Reader fanfic. You can find it on my the amazing digital circus reading list. I highly recommend to give it a read! It's so good!!

Speaking of Yandere, this fanfic is a Yandere x reader as well. But it's not just Caine, it's everyone. So this is my first time writing a Yandere fanfic so it might be sappy or cringy. To be fair it's not gonna be the same trope for all of the characters. Instead it's different types, to pretty much fit their personality. Some are obsessed crazy while some are less crazy but more of praising you. Some may make you uncomfortable while some you get close too!
A little warning is there might be smut maybe, yes there will be violence cause Yandere. Obsessive behavior, borderline abuse (yea I don't like it too-), eye contact, some age gaps (Especially Kinger-) and dark moments.

With that out of the way let's introduce the characters that are in love with you!!

Y/N (You) -
Your a young female/male who have a loving family, plenty of friends and have a wide future in front of you! Your kind, sweet, friendly, caring and even a little bit naive for your age (which in this case your 24 - 35).
Your life might turn upside down through out the fanfic while staying in the digital circus might drive others insane and pretty obsessive to you.

Pomni -
A scared and anxious jester who's about 25 years old. Yet she wanted to find a way out of this place and doesn't want to be trapped here forever. But yet she's friendly and shy.
When she found you and got to know you, she wants you to be with her. So you two would escape to the exit together and perhaps be together in the real world.
She's not a obsessive Yandere, just clingy.

Ragatha -
A sweet and caring doll who's about 30 years old.  She always want to make everyone welcome in the circus whenever they first step inside of the digital world.
Whenever with you, she wants to be closer to you. She wants to be part of your heart and part of your life.
She may have Yandere thoughts but she's just overall obsessive.

Jax -
A large skinny purple bunny with red overall who is overall rude and a trouble maker who's only 22 years old. He's often smiling and sarcastic for his age.
But for you, he would often tease you a lot as he has a crush on you. But later on he would be obsessed.
His Yandere self would be like a a secretly obsessed type like he would secretly have a shrine of you in his room or even a photo of your face on his pillow.

Gangle -
She had a comedy mask which hides from her frowning mask. She was a 26 year old female. She can be cheerful, yet shy, anxious and gloomy.
She sees you as her comfort person since your very sweet to her! And can be clingy at times.
Did I mention that she's in LOVE with you, not in a normal way which I mean she LOVES you deeply. She might strangle someone for whoever flirts with you. Annnnd she has a body pillow of you. (Yes it's confirmed that Gangle has a body pillow so don't come at me-)

Zooble -
They are usually the grumpy type that doesn't want to do a adventure. And want to mostly stay away from the others as they find them annoying.
But when they found you, they wouldn't mind at first but yet wants to get to know you more.
I feel like she's the chill type of tusendere who is secretly a Yandere which she would strangle the fuck out of someone if they ever mess with you.

Kinger -
The boy is 43 years old- he would usually hide in his pillow fortress as he's shaking a lot and often jumpy.
I feel like when he sees you, you remind him of his wife (Queenie). Which makes him fall for you pretty quickly. And at this point, obsessive.
He would be the clingy type and often claims you as his even though y'all ain't together yet. He doesn't have the energy to kill or hurt anyone but he sure does want to keep you close to him.

Caine -
He's the ringmaster ai of the digital circus! He can be a goofball, crazy and yet charming in his own ways.
Bro falls for you in first sight and immediately got obsessed with you without even knowing that he could do that. He often excludes you from the adventures so you can be with him. Either with outdoor picnics, restaurant dates or even walk around the grounds and go to the carnival.
He would be the highest Yandere in this story. And y'all know it! He can kill and torture anyone without any remorse. And claims you as his own and keeping you with him and all his eyes are on you.

Kaufmo -
[Information can't be found at this moment]

Non Yanderes that still love you

The Moon
The Sun
Bubble

And that's the info I would give for this story! Sorry if it's a lot it's because I'm all hyperflextatied on the amazing digital circus and I been planning out this story for a while!
---

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟿𝟹𝟹