𝟎𝟎. 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞: 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭
---

It has been a normal day at the office as Y/N was doing her tasks which she was working on a project for the company that contains a new iPhone brand which seems to be a ripoff of the apple iPhone. She sighs softly as she glanced over at the photo of her coworker which many called her Pom.
Pom and Y/N were friends from the start when Y/N started working there. The last time she seen Pom was that she was called by her boss to try some vr set on to see how it works. But ever since that happened, she disappeared.

"Y/N L/N!" Y/N's boss called out which awake her from her daydream.
"U-Uh yeah Mr B/N?" She asked as she looked back to see her boss.
"I need you to try something out," He replied to her. She felt stunned for a moment.
'Didn't he asked Pom to do that?' She thought for a moment, or could it be something else. It was a wheel of life or death for her. "Uhh sure,"
"Follow me," He told her as she got up from her seat and followed her boss to a room where they test out the products. All it was left was a vr set right next to a computer. "Let me know if the product is ready or not,"
Then he closed the door, leaving her alone with the computer and the vr. It might be the last time she might ever see him.

Y/N went up to the vr set and tried to unplug it from the computer but it seem to be stiff.
"Weird.." Y/N mumbled to her self right before she shrug it off as she think it's part of a computer project.
When she got the vr set on, it felt normal at first. The first thing she saw was the words 'welcome'. All the sudden it leads to 4 genres, Meta Runner, Sunset Paradise, Murder Drones and The Amazing Digital Circus (See what I did there XD). She felt interested by these genres, but the one that sparks her the most was The Amazing Digital Circus. It felt all colorful and childhood nostalgia.
When she try to get a description to see what it was, but it seems to be no description. Expect the word 'enter'. Her curiosity didn't stop her for turning back so she selects enter which makes her feel dizzy and suddenly all went

𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜.
---

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖:
𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚜. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚝!! :𝙳𝙳

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟺𝟻𝟺