𝟎𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬
---

"Welcome to the Amazing Digital Circus! My name is Caine! I'm your ringmaster, and I'm here to show you the most jaw-dropping, heart stopping, mind-bending paraphernalia you've ever laid your eyes upon!" Caine introduced to the 'Audience'. His head was a pair of dentals with a floating top hat as he wears a red and black suit to resemble his gentleman look. "Isn't that right, Bubble?"
"That's right, Caine! I can't wait to see what you've got cooking up for today!" Bubble chuckled as he popped out of his hat.
"Well, let's not waste any time! Let's get right into the show!" He cheered as the intro theme song started to play.
🎶"Gangle and Zooble and Kinger too! Ragatha and Jax and Kaufmo! WOO HOO!"🎶 The cast was introduced while the song was in synced. Gangle was waving at the crowd happily, Zooble had their arms all crosssed as they rolled their eyes. Kinger closed his pillow door as he hides in his pillow fortress. Ragatha was happily waving to the audience just like Gangle did. Jax was doing a baby girl pose as he winks. While Kaufmo wasn't present at the time, which shows by a cardboard cut out of his cartoon form which has fell to the ground.
🎶"Day after day after- day after- day after day we fly! Past the moon and the sun and we don't know why!"🎶 Caine pointed out to the moon and the sun in the sky as the sky colors were a mix of dark staring blue and a baby blue sky to resemble daytime.

It wasn't until a new character has appeared which seem to be a red and blue jester. She looked around aimlessly as she started to go in a mood of panic.
"W-w-wait? Huh, where am-?" The jester panicked as she looked around as all of the objects were floating beside her. She glanced over which seem to be a red exit door. She tries to run towards it which ends up evaporating out of existence. Right until another new character appeared which seem to be a (character description here) (I don't wanna use a description for a character for this story cause this is basically you and I want to be more exclusive to the story.)
"W-Woah! W-What the hell..?" They looked around right before the jester backed away and she accidentally bump into Jax which leads the cast to be falling like dominos. Which also leads Gangle breaking her mask in the progress and as the music stop's interruptly. "Are.. are you okay miss..?"
"I..I don't know.." The jester replied as they looked at the others as they got up from the ground.
"Caine, is this two of your NPCs or are these new suckers?" Jax asked Caine as Caine was too distracted by looking at the new (character description) who has just appeared. They were so attractive even tho they don't know what they look like just yet. "Cause if there are new characters, we're gonna have to redo this whole theme song!"
"I'm not doing that again," Zooble scoffed in the background.

"My my, it appears two new humans has entered this realm!" Caine exclaimed as he wouldn't stop laying his eyes on the (character description) next to the jester.
"How do I... take this... headset off?" The jester struggled as she tried to pull out the headset off which makes Y/N feel more concerned. They fell in the same situation as well with the headset.
"Yea I agree with the jester, how do I take it off?" They added as they felt around their head to see nothing on.
"Just keep grabbing at it. That worked for all of us," Jax smirks as they glanced over at her as she tries to pull it out but was pulling out her eye.
"What's going on? I-I-I put on some weird headset and now I'm here? Who are you people? Why can't I take it off? Where am I?!" She panicked as she was shiver a lot.
"I'm wondering the same thing.. where are we?" Y/N wondered as they seem to be more calmer than her.
"Let's just try to calm down," Ragatha cooed as she walks up to the panicking Jester and the calm (character description). "Everything's gonna be okay, new stuff. We've all been through this. You just need to get your head to-"
"WHAT THE F#^% IS GOING ON?!" She screamed out which she noticed the swear word was censored out with a wacky sound effect.
"Wait what happened..?" Y/N wondered right before Caine went up to them.
"Now, now, now, my dear, we can't have any of that foul language around here. The Amazing Digital Circus is a place to be enjoyed by all ages!" Caine explained to them. "You, my friend and dear, stumbled into an incredible world of wonders where anything can happen! Except for swearing,"
"Oh.. we'll it kinda make sense due to the fact this is for kids," Y/N figured out.
"Exactly my dear! Gee you sure are smart!" He chuckled which Y/N was charmed by his compliment. While meanwhile with the jester she was cursing out like crazy as many wacky sound effects were censoring her.
"Oh my God," She sighed out right before she glanced over at Caine. "Well, h-how do I, you know, leave?"
"Uh-" Caine was speechless by those words.
"Yea I'm wondering the same thing, well no offense," Y/N also wondered as well. No offense?? That offended Caine to the core, he started to have these feelings that he never want you to leave. Even if a exit exists, he won't let you leave. Not under his watch.