𝟎𝟐. 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
---

Y/N open their eyes from the teleportation and found them selves in a restaurant full of tables of mannequins. They realized they weee sitting across from Caine which it looks like he's ready for some date.
"Wait is this a.. restaurant?" Y/N questioned as they looked around confused.
"Well of course my dear!" Caine chuckled as he sits on his chair.
"Wait so... how come you make me go to a restaurant instead of doing the adventure with the others?" They asked him.
"Well it's a date! I just wanna get to know you more because you're very interesting in my eyes!" He replied as he lead forward as he got his elbows on the table and his hand onto his gum. As he has those sparkling eyes.
"I mean, I wouldn't mind for having a bit of food before I go back," They smiled a bit, but it bummed Caine. He didn't want them to go back to the others. He just wants to be with you and you only. But yet he didn't want them to be uncomfortable with him.
"Let's open these menus and see what we're gonna eat for our first date!" He ignored the thing that they said as he opens up the menu for what food they'll have for their date. Y/N open theirs as they noticed that there were so many options of what food they should have. Mainly their favorite foods.
"Caine? I don't know what the choose for the food. A lot of them are my favorite," They told him which caught their attention. How he knows that those foods are their favorite. "Wait.. how do you know there my favorites?"
"Oh I know a lot  about you my dear, I know all of things that you love, your family, friends and even your life in the office," He replied to them. But the way he says that creeps them out. Was he stalking them when they started to work in that office? Was he watching him the whole time? It starts to make them feel a bit paranoid and sacred. As they grip on the menu a bit. Is he obsessed—"Y/N? My dear? Are you okay?"
"I- uhh yeah.. I'm okay," They shook a bit. As they try not to be paranoid around Caine.

It wasn't until the waitress which seem to a another mannequin went up to both of them for their order.
"I'd like a [Favorite food] with some water," Caine told them. Right before the mannequin glances over to Y/N. "What would you like to order my dear?"
"I...I would want a [favorite Food] with [Favorite side] and [Favorite Drink]," Y/N told the waitress as they nod and went off.
"I'm wondering Y/N, how's the digital world so far?" Caine asked as he tilted his head for curiosity.
"Well... it's uh..." They mumbled a bit as they didn't know what to answer for that. They currently have mixed emotions about this place. It's uncomfortable and crazy, but yet very pleasing. They looked back at Caine as he looked eager for the answer. "I think it's okay so far,"
"Well what do you like about the digital world?" He asked them, as he was so curious about them.
"I think it's a unique place, but.. I'm not too sure if I'll handle it for long," They replied to him honestly.
"Well don't you worry my dear! I'm sure you'll love it! To the part that you don't wanna leave!" He pet their shoulder which creeps them out a bit. Not by the shoulder pats, but the way he said about never wanting to leave.
"I'm not too sure if I'll have that feeling forever," They replied to him.
"Why not?" He frowned.
"I mean, at some point, I might wanna leave," They answered him honestly.
"Ohohoh don't you worry my dear. I'll make sure you never leave," He said darkly. Which has shivered their spine.

It wasn't until their food got here. Which distracted Caine as he seen the delight of his food. Y/N looked down at their food and it was all digital. It doesn't even feel real.
"Are you okay my dear?" Caine asked them. Which shook them off of their daydream.
"Uhh yeah, I'm okay," Y/N said nervously.
"Did I do anything wrong?" He asked them. As he begins to have dark thoughts.
Like why would he make them uncomfortable? He and only he suppose to make them happy. No one else, just him. If he would have a chance, he would make him and them the only people in the digital world. And they are gonna like it if they don't want it, it was force. Their all his and only his.
His thoughts cut off as Bubble came into the picture.
"Hi Caine! How come Y/N is at my spot?" Bubble asked him as he started to become annoyed by his appearance. Because this date was only meant for him and Y/N.
"Today is different Bubble, it's Y/Ns first day here and I want to make them comfortable," He replied to him trying to not to have a annoyed attitude in front of them.
"I think Y/N should get back to the others, because they might think why Y/N took a long time to come back," He reminded him which he was annoyed by that. He didn't want you to come back to the others.
"Not now Bubble," He said coldly. As Bubble tilted his head as he don't understand his cold stare at him.
"But the others might be wo—" Then he popped him out of annoyance. Which concerned Y/N, they sensed that he didn't want them to go back to the others. But they shrugged it off as a cold sweat as they continued eating.