𝟎𝟑. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞
---

"Huh, what form of non Gloinkinian mass dares presume presence in the nest of the Gloink Queen!?" The Gloink Queen yelled as Y/N was all just weirded out by this while Jax was looking at his glove as he's not amused.
"Oh, is that who you are? You know, you could have asked for my consent before forcing me to see something so completely and utterly disgusting," Jax pointed out which he seem to be insulting the Gloink Queen.
"How despicable, a rabbitoid that runs its mouth in the presence of my royal figure!" She growled in anger in which she didn't like the insult.
"Well, as a royal myself, I would like to kindly ask if-" Kinger stammered before seeing Zooble being carried by a army of gloinks. "Oh look, there's Zooble. Hi, Zooble!"
"Ah, help me, you idiots!" Zooble yelled out.
"Kinda rude, Zooble. Now I don't wanna help you." Jax scoffed as he didn't want to help them in the first place. As Y/N just side eye him as he smirks at them a little.
"Well we should help them!" Y/N pointed out.
"You can, while I'm not," Jax replied to them. Which made them annoyed.
While that happened Gangle and Kinger were playing rock, paper and scissors. Gangle can only do paper due to her hands being ribbions while Kinger does scissor making him the winner.
"Oh, I always lose..." Gangle frowned.
"Yes!" Kinger cheered in victory before he went over to Zooble and was about to grab their head. "Gotcha!" But his hands were still remained on Zooble as they were still being carried away by the gloinks. "Oh-"
"Hey! Kinger, you mother-" Zooble yelled out before their head and Kingers gloves were eaten by the Gloink Queen. As Gangle squealed in fright as Y/N was grossed out by it.
"Eh, they'll be fine." Jax rolled his eyes before seeing a glitching Gloink as he tries his best to act normal and not notice it.

"You foolish assortment of colourful characters! Do you not realize that everything must be Gloinks!? I am Gloinks! You will be Gloinks! GOD WILL BE GLOINKS!" The Gloink Queen growled out.
"This is dumb and weird," Jax said as he rolled his eyes.
"Yeah no offense, it is kinda off putting," Y/N agreed as Jax smirked at them a little. Happy that they agreed with him.
"Well- But- Yet, you two are still watching it!" She shuttered as she tried to come up with a excuse.
"I'm not here for the adventure or anything, I'm just here to hide from the—" He explained right before Kaufmo crashed down from the roof and onto to the Gloink queen. As she spit out Zooble's head and Kinger's hands out flinging it onto Kinger as he crashed into the rock wall.
"Oh, thank God you're okay. You didn't experience a game show in there, did you?" Kinger asked Zooble.
"I- What are you talking about?" Zooble groaned out but yet still confused on what Kinger meant by game show. As Gangle, Jax and Y/N watch the sight of Kaufmo beating up the Gloink queen like crazy.
"What's happening!?" Gangle asked as she was terrified.
"It's just Kaufmo, don't worry about it," Jax said in a casually manner.
"Kaufmo's abstracted!?" She freaked out.
"Nah, he's fine," He said calmly as Kaufmo kept attacking the Gloink queen in the background.
"Sooo how do we get out of here?" Y/N asked them.
"You're right! How are we gonna get outta here!?" Kinger panicked as he still held Zooble's head.
"You guys, over there," Zooble pointed out annoyed as there was escalators.
"Huh," He hummed softly as he just realized that.
"Ladies first," He assisted Gangle for a moment. "No wait, why would I say that?"
Then he pushed her down as he got on the escalator as Kinger followed. Y/N felt bad for Gangle.
"Here, let me help you," Y/N assisted Gangle as she looks up at them and smiled softly as she held their hand and went on the escalator with them.
She softly lean her head onto their shoulder as they smiled at her softly and petted her back as they went up together. She blushed by the sight as she doesn't want this to end.
"Wait, Pomni's not even here? Wasn't this whole thing for her!?" Zooble pointed out.
"Be quiet. I can't hear the escalator," Jax scoffed as he annoyed them more. As Y/N rolled their eyes.
---

Meanwhile, at the restaurant with Caine and Bubble. Bubble was casually eating his food as Caine was looking at his wacky watch. He was seeing of how Y/N was with Gangle on the escalator. Which make his blood boil. It should've been him, not Gangle, not anyone, only him.
"Caine? Are you okay?" Bubble asked him as he stopped daydreaming about what he was about to do.
"Yeah yeah I'm okay," Caine replied to him.
"Is it about Y/N?" He asked him.
"..I just miss them," He mumbled not telling him what thoughts he has.
"But don't worry Caine! You'll see them again!" He smiled at him as he chuckles as he joins in.
"Oh, Bubble, you always know how to make me say this exact sentence!" He said right before he got a Alavert on his wacky watch. "Gasp! An alert on my WackyWatch* at this hour?"
He realized that someone was in the void.
"Oh no! Someone's venturing out into the Void! They'll get totally spoiled!" He exclaimed as he teleports out of the restaurant leaving Bubble there.
As Pomni was stuck motionless in the void, Caine teleported her back into the circus tent.

"There you go!" Caine chimed as Pomni snaps out of it as Caine looks around the messy tent.
"Now what the heck happened around here? ...Oh yeah! My doing!"
Then the rest arrived as Caine saw Kinger, Zooble, Jax, Gangle and Y/N. Which Caine was glad to see Y/N all safe.
"Caine! Kaufmo went through a sort of Kaufmosis and abstracted!" Kinger explained to Caine.
"Kaufmo abstracted? Why didn't anybody tell me?!" He said mockingly as he sticks out his tongue and crosses his eyes. Which Pomni looks over with a uncomfortable look on her face. Then he snapped his fingers making Kaufmo float into a dark pit before throwing him in there.
"And into the cellar you go!"
After he threw him into the pit with the other abstracted characters he closes the pit.
"Man, I can't believe Kaufmo just gave up like that," Zooble mumbled before they got their body back. "I mean, no offense, Kinger, but I always thought you would be next,"
"Thank you!" Kinger smiled as Y/N got confused about if this was a insult or compliment.
"Guess it just goes to show you can't rely on Kinger for anything," Jax shrugged. Then Caine noticed Ragatha crawling up to him painfully as she was still glitching.
"Im Am In So MuCh PaIn!" Ragatha chocked out of the glitching. As Caine snapped his fingers making her all brand new again. As Ragatha rejoin the group. Pomni noticed her hand wasn't glitching anymore.
"I do have to apologize for lying about the exit. I knew how much all of you have been wanting there to be one, but, you know, I was having so much trouble figuring out what to put on the other side and ended up never quite... finishing... it. Eh? And you know how I never like letting people see my unfinished work, especially if it leads you out into the Void!" Caine explained to them as Pomni just stares at Y/N silently not making a sound. She was thinking of protecting them before they might get abstracted just like Kaufmo. "Anyway, it looks like you defeated the Gloink Queen, so I guess the adventure's over. Your reward is a delicious digital feast cooked by our head Bubble Chef!"
They saw a long table filled with all sorts of digital foods.
"Made with all the love I'm legally allowed to give!" Bubble cheered.
"You know, I am pretty hungry!" Jax smiled.
"You didn't even do anything," Gangle pointed out.
"So what? I can still be hungry," He scoffed at her.
"Well, not really, 'cause we don't need to eat, drink or sleep in this digital world. So the digital food here only gives off the virtual sensation of eating without any of the nutritional benefits!" Kinger explained to Jax.
"Sheesh, lay off it. Since when are you an expert on the digital world?" He scoffed at him.
"Expert on the what?" He asked as Pomni was standing there motionless having inner thoughts about staying here forever.
"Hey Y/N?" Ragatha went up to them.
"Hm? What's up? Oh Ragatha your all better!" Y/N smiled at her.
"Heh yeah! I was wondering if we could sit together on the table," She blushed a little.
"Well I don't mind!" They smiled as they held her hand which made her shiver and blush. Her hand started to feel cold by their soft touch as she grips on it softly and went up to the table to eat.
'I think Caine is right, I should get use to this for a
𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖,'

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖:
𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎- 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎! 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝!

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟼𝟶𝟿