Chapter 19: Attacking Impel Down

Amazon Lily

Luffy POV

"I already told my girls to get ready" said Hancock "I will officially tell Sengoku I am out of the Warlords"

"Then please put my flag on your island for everyone to see your under my protection" said Luffy "although I know you don't need it but it's for the marines most of all and especially the slavers. I don't think they will never try anything again after what I did in Sabaody"

"I think it's best to use that warship" Sandersonia said suddenly "think about it, that's the best way to infiltrate"

"You said that you turn all the sailors to stone, right?" Luffy ask mischievously

"Yeah, I did" Hancock answered "why?"

"Well, if we can take down that marine without anyone noticing, dress your girls as marines and then we go to Impel Down"

"Sadly, Sengoku is old but not a fool" said Gloriosa

"Then I could take the low-class marines one by one and then we take out the superior" said Hancock when we are on our way to Impel Down"

"That could work" said Gloriosa "I mean, you would already have permission"

"We need to be careful" said Luffy "according to Buggy, the warden is a nasty bastard with a dangerous fruit"

"I heard of him as well" said Hancock "he has to kill you with poison really quick

"Well, let's go this" said Luffy

One week later.....

"We are here" said Hancock. Luffy exist the room he was in and he saw the prison "then we better get in the uniform. Me and Hancock will enter and the rest of you contact my fleet and star attacking the marines outside and be careful. Just wait until they know we are inside, if we are lucky, we can take Ace fast and avoid the war. If not, well, the marines will regret what they did"

"You heard him, let's go" said Hancock. Soon they started to arrive and the marines were confused but didn't ask why the Vice-admiral was missing. They probably thought he was sleeping

"I wonder if they are idiots or they suspect something" Luffy said shaking his head

"He is charge of escorting me" Hancock said to the marines in Impel Down

"Very well" said one of then "follow us". After been introduced to the vice-warden, who was a weirdo, they went to a room. Luffy just follow and in a quick movement, she turn to stone to everyone in the room, except for Luffy

"Quick, hide" she said "go first and I will join everyone outside. Be careful"

"I will" said Luffy "I will try not to be discovered. If they ask, just say he had to go"

"I doubt they will noticed your absence" she said "now, go!". Luffy nodded as she kissed her in the lips, making her blush a crimson red "take care and fight hard"

"You got it" said Hancock

AN: I will skip how he enters the first floors but as there is no mr 3 here, I will say he knows how to pick up locks. He learned that skill from Nami.

A few hours later...

Marinford, marine HQ

Sengoku POV

Puru..puru....puru...puru...

Katcha!!!

"This is Sengoku, why are you calling?" He ask the officer from Impel Down