1.2.3

Brooke and Miko walk out towards the field, dressed in their lacrosse gear. "They were acting kind of weird. I heard Stiles say something like "if a hunter doesn't kill you first' and Scott looked really worried and then they noticed me and stopped talking" Miko explains.

"Why would a hunter kill Scott? He's not an animal. Maybe they were talking about, like, some guy named Hunter that's pissed at Scott" Brooke suggests and Miko hums, shrugging before he remembers something, bouncing excitedly, turning to look at her.

"I forgot to tell you. They took Derek Hale in. Like, arrested him. They apparently found the other half of the body buried in his yard" Brooke looks over with wide eyes.

"Derek Hale? The one who keeps spying on Scott and Stiles and almost kidnapped Allison?" Brooke asks in disbelief and Miko nods.

"Crazy right? If you kill someone, you'd think he'd know to bury the evidence somewhere away from his house. Rookie" Miko scoffs and Brooke shakes her head at him.

"Take it easy, killer. I'm just glad they got him before he could hurt anyone else" Brooke says and Miko nods in agreement as they make it to the bench where the rest of the team was milling about while parents and students moved to sit in the stands.

"First game. Nervous?" Darcie had appeared in front of them, smiling, placing a hand on each of their shoulders.

"Nervous to sit on the bench, you mean? I'm a bench-warmer and Brooke isn't starting so we probably won't be getting much action" Miko points out and Brooke nods in agreement, plopping down on the bench.

"Yeah, who knows if I'll even be subbed in today" Brooke shrugs.

"I hope you are. And, don't forget, there's an afterparty at the diner. If you guys win, I'll buy more milkshakes" Darcie smiles.

"You really like milkshakes, huh?" Brooke asks and Darcie shrugs, nodding. 

"At least Scott and Jackson are playing though." Miko brings up, in thought, before he grins. "And Isaac". He looks around for Isaac then, Brooke rolling her eyes as Darcie pats them on the shoulder before moving to sit with Lydia, Allison and her dad.

"There" Miko grins and Brooke notices Isaac approaching them. 

"Hey, Brookie, Miko." Isaac greets. 

"Hi" Miko gives him a quick wave, his leg bouncing at the speed of light. 

"Wish me luck. I'm probably gonna need it" Isaac sighs out, shaking out his limbs in preparation.

"Good luck! You're gonna be so awesome out there!" Miko quickly tells him and Isaac smiles slightly.

"Uh, thanks" Isaac replies awkwardly.

"Kick some ass" Brooke tells him and he sends her a thumbs up, putting on his lacrosse helmet. Stiles takes a seat beside Miko as the whistle blows and all of the starting players run out onto the field, including Isaac.

The crowd cheers as all of the players get ready. Noah Stilinski, the sheriff of Beacon Hills appears, patting his sons on the shoulder. "Hey, kids. Brooke" He sends her a smile and a nod and she sends him a nod back. "So, you think either of you will see any action tonight?" Noah wonders hopefully.

He was always a big fan of coming to Stiles' lacrosse games to support him even though he was always on the bench and now that both of them were on the team, he was hoping to see at least one of them on the field. Though, that didn't seem to be the case.

"Action?" Stiles repeats anxiously before nodding. "Maybe" he says and Miko and Brooke raise an eyebrow at one another.

"Brooke might" Miko quickly says and Noah pats her on the shoulder.