Information

‼️‼️READ BEFORE CONTINUING ‼️‼️
This version of the story is NOT complete.
Go to my profile for the rewrite
The rewrite will also continue past the part of the series this version ends at

Katsuki Bakugou x Male reader

Y/N = Your name

L/N= last name

F/C= Favorite color

H/L= Hair Length

H/C =Hair Color

E/C= Eye color

H/S= Height

S/T= Skin Tone

Pronouns: He/Him (possible use of He/They)

Quirk: Matter,

Y-N can change the form of matter any None living item takes, this includes but is not limite to air, water, ice, ect.

Quirk Drawbacks: if quirk if used for too long the skin on the users hands will begin to melt, will return to normal when quirk is not used for 1 hour.

Backstory:

Y/N is the same age as Katsuki, his childhood best friend. Y/N despite being close with Bakugou had never met Izuku, his only views on deku were the same as Katsukis due to him being the only source of information.

Though Y/N had a loving family he wasn't very close with his parents and often felt guilty for it. He tended to take things to heart even if said as a joke which causes him to be insecure.

While growing up his quirk was commonly referred to as gross due to the drawbacks so Y/N spent a lot of his time training his quirk to be able to be used for longer.

Warnings: reader is very autistic coded, reader will possible be hinted to being either Bisexual or Polyamorous. Bakuhoe being a possessive bitch. Mineta does not exist. Me giving shoji extra screen time bc he deserves it

Triggers: Guilt, Possible Angst, yelling, Possible gore, body horror, romance, Hints at Kiribaku x reader.

Fetishizes, Pedos, Fem aligned, DNI

DNI if not supportive of MLM or lgbtq themes.

(Story May take time to update as for I forget that Wattpad Exists at points)

!!!!⚠️PLEASE READ THE ABOVE BEFORE CONTINUING⚠️!!!!