The press. Pt.12

I woke up to a familiar alarm... that was honestly the best sleep I had this whole week. I attempted to sit off to turn off Katsukis alarm when I realised how restricted my movement was. I adjusted myself slightly to see what was causing it to notice Katsuki had his arms tightly around my waist. I sighed softly... he always got so clingy in his sleep then blamed it on me. 

I reached down attempting to pry his arms off of me. Despite training together he was still physically stronger than me since I mainly relied on speed. I huffed in annoyance before I gave up, best options was just to wait for Katsuki to wake up since I clearly wasn't getting out on my own... how did he have such an intense grip in his sleep.... 

I stared across the room listening as the alarm repeated itself a few times. I looked at the walls which were mostly empty besides a few photo I assume his mother made him put up so it wouldn't be so boring. It was a few photos of random events when he was younger, some of them had me in them. My eyes landed on one thing I knew for sure he put up which was an all might poster... it honestly confused me how bakugo liked him so much despite how much their attitudes contrasted eachother... but now that I think about it more, I'm not even sure bakugo likes him with how much he talks about surpassing all might.

As the alarm repeated for what I assumed was the twentieth time, it seemed Katsuki was finally waking up, his arms loosened slightly before letting go fully, he leaned over me turning off the alarm. "Get up." I rolled my eyes before replying. "I'm already up." "Then get out of bed idiot." I pulled the blankets back over my shoulders. "Mm... soon." I felt him get out of bed thinking he actually gave me a few more minutes to lay down, that was until I felt something grab me by the back the the shirt and drag me out of bed only letting go once I was now laying in the middle of the floor.

As he let go of my shirt he looked down at me. "Great. You're up." I silently glared at him before sitting up, adjusting my shirt. "So rude." "Whatever, go get ready dumbass." I watched him leave the room, I assume to shower. I stayed sitting on the floor for just a few moments. I had a weirdly uneasy feeling about how today would go... 

(Mini skip)

The walk to school was normal, as normal bakugo was silent for most of it. I checked the time... school didn't start for another 30 minutes so there shouldn't be too many students. I was wrong. Or at least that's what it seemed. There was a huge crowd of people out front... at first I assumed they were all third year students due to how old they looked, but as I played more attention I realised it wasn't students.

"The press-? The hell?! Why are these assholes here." Bakugo spoke with a tone slightly more annoyed than normal. "Huh... well I guess it kinda makes sense...? I mean it is a pretty well known school... I'm surprised that it's just now that they come." I looked around at the reporters who seemed to be harassing some students with questions. I noticed someone standing with a black hoodie on mostly concealing their appearance. They weren't a student yet didn't seem to be part of the reporters. The only bits of their appearance I could fully proccess was the blueish hair that seemed to be quite short. He had this creepy expression on his face as swell... but I decided to ignore it. Probably just some hero fanatic.

As we weaved our way through the crowds of reporters, it was hard to tell where we were going. The cameras flashed so brightly as reporters shoved mics in students faces... most of the questions just being about all might teaching here. I felt a hand on my wrist before I was dragged out of the crowds. I opened my eyes blinking slightly, a few spots in my vision recovering from the bright cameras. I looked at who had grabbed me. It seemed kirishima had pulled both me and bakugo out of the crowds. 

"Hey man— and... bakugo was it? You two good?" Bakugo rolled his eyes as he pulled his arm harshly away from kirishima. "Ah thanks— the press is so pushy..." I sighed softly looking back towards bakugo. His head was tilted away from both of us, it was obvious he was pissed off about something. I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted. "We should probably get to class... don't want to get in trouble with me aizawa!" Kirishima laughed slightly as he finished speaking. "Cmon."