🐺Chapter 4: Magic Bullet🐺

When Derek and Hayley went hunting for the Alpha, the former called up Kevin to ask him if he wanted to go

The former soldier jumped at the chance to find the monster thats been killing people and bitten Scott McCall.

They followed the trail to find the massive hulking beast that was the Alpha. They three went after it and watched as it climbed onto a car roof and tried to take out whoever was inside. But whoever was inside said car shot at the Alpha, making it flee before the person rolled out the passenger side.

"Kate?" Derek mumbled.

"I can't believe this bitch is here." Hayley hates Kate Argent. She knew it was her that started the fire, and she would love nothing more then to rip her apart.

"Chris must have called her here." Kevin figured as much.

"Come on!" Kate yelled before shooting her rifle. "Come on!"

"We'll worry about her later. We gotta focus on the alpha." Derek reminded them and as much as Hayley doesn't want to, she knows he has a point and thus began chasing the alpha.

The trio went further and followed a blood trail.
With Derek bent down, putting his fingers in some blood on the ground before looking around them.

Hayley felt somebody watching them and looked up at the roof to find the Alpha.

Her eyes glowed and she growled, not letting it's gaze effect her

Her eyes glowed and she growled, not letting it's gaze effect her. Before either Derek and Kevin could do anything, she ran like a wolf after it. She could barely hear Derek and Kevin coming after her.

She ran across a roof top and got to the edge, and the two men finally caught up with her. The three watched as the Alpha ran along the next roof top.
And Hayley jumped first, only to be shot in the arm.

She fell down in the middle of the two buildings, and Derek and Kevin jumped quietly after her.

Hayley landed on her back in pain. And Derek tried to get her to sit up, but she protested. She couldn't feel herself healing like she should've, and it worried her.