🐺Chapter 5: The Tell🐺

Another night

Another night. Another kill. Whoever this Alpha is, he isn't picking random targets. They mean something to him.

"Starting to get it?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest as Scott, Derek and I stood on the roof of the video store watching an ambulance took away the body the alpha the alpha had killed... Almost killing Lydia and Jackson in the process.

Lydia must be the red haired girl. And I remember Jackson. Who almost got his ass kicked by Derek. He seems like the rich kid douchbag.

"I get that he's killing people, but I don't get why—I mean, this isn't standard practice, right? We don't go out in the middle of the night murdering everyone, do we?" Scott asked, looking up at us for answers.

Kevin isn't here as he's chasing the alpha right now.

"No. We're predators. We don't have to be killers." Derek informed him.

"Then why is he a killer?" Scott asked, looking over at me and I met his ryes calmly.

"That's what we're gonna find out." I replied, jumping off of the roof as the ambulance drove away from the scene. With the other two following. And we need to find this alpha before the hunters do.

🐺🐺🐺

"You know, I have a life, too." Scott stated once we walked inside the Hale house.

"No you don't." Derek replied, turning toward him and I raised a single brow at him and I leant against the wall.

"Yes, I do. Look, I don't care what you say about making me his pet or—" Scott started but I cut him off.

"A part of his pack." I corrected him. Sometimes this kid can really be annoying.

"Whatever. I have homework to do. I have to go to a parent teacher conference tomorrow because I'm failing chemistry." Scott stated in defeat and I rose my eyebrow.

"Well maybe if you were studying hard enough, you wouldn't be failing." I stated the obvious.

"You wanna do homework or do you want to not die?" Derek asked in annoyance, not listening to him.

"Look, Scott, you have less than a week until the full moon. You don't kill with him, he kills you." I warned him, trying to be as understanding as I could be, but I'm trying to get Scott to understand that this is pretty much a life and death situation we're in. He needs to learn how to survive and live.

Scott groaned. "Okay, seriously? Who makes up these rules?" Scott asked with a scoff of annoyance as he shook his head.

"It's a right of passage. His passage anyway. My dad wouldn't do something like that." I informed him.