13

By the time I got to the second set of ten I was a mess, my words were slurring and I felt like my legs were going to give out.

"We're all done. Come here. Shhhh."

I didn't have the energy to pull away from Mav or take off running so I did the only thing I could, I relaxed into his touch.

"Let it all out love." He hummed into my ear.

I hiccuped wanting the tears to stop but they wouldn't , everything in this moment felt so freeing.

"I- I won't , I'll try not too I'm sorry I -"
I took a few deep breaths back to back. Mav pulled me away from his chest so he could hear me better but all I wanted was to crawl into his arms.

"Hey, hey, you have your 5 minutes of corner time, go stand over there, hands behind your head and give yourself a second to breathe. I'll be right here the whole time, we can talk when you're calm. Go ahead."

I walked to the corner he pointed at, the embarrassment sinking in again. My underwear was kicked somewhere across the room I didn't bother looking for them, he'd seen all I had to offer already.

I stood in the corner and placed my hands behind my head. The tears started coming again as I realized how embarrassed I actually was.

It was more than being in the corner , it was the fact I'd let myself ruin my body for being hurt at the hands of others.

As if I could control their decisions, I blamed myself for everything wrong in my life like I had a say so. All this weight on my shoulders was placed by me. I cried because I realized all this pain was self inflicted.

I jumped as I felt Mav's hand on the small of my back edging me to lean forward, I had calmed down and the tears were just lines on my cheeks now.

He raised the shirt I had on up a little
"Relax, this is called after care. Considering it's your first time you may have trouble sitting and be sensitive to things touching you like pants so this should help okay?"

I nodded my head and relaxed into his chest again. "I need words love, show me that you're still with me."

I took in a shaky breath and nodded again, "okay I'm here" I almost whispered, my voice was gone from all the crying and screaming.

I pushed myself forward as he made contact with my ass again but this time he was gentle, the cream felt cool making my ass feel ten times better.
He massaged the cream onto my ass  and and even on my thighs.

"Stand up baby, step in these."
I followed his instructions and stepped back into my boxers , he lead me back around to the desk and sat down pulling me onto his lap.

"How do you feel?" He asked as he pushed my hair out of my face, I didn't realize my ponytail had come a loose.
I started to play with my fingers before answering , "Thankful.. no one had ever .. held me accountable before." I admitted truthfully as he pulled my hair up into a messy bun.

When he was finished I instinctively laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

In a matter of minutes I was asleep.