30

I woke up back at the house, in Amir's room to him playing Resident Evil.
"You're up?"
I nodded sleepily as a glanced out the window.

It's dark outside...

"What- time is it?"
"4:30am, I know you have dance in like an hour I planned to wake you up. Mav went out so he's sleep, but I can take you." He hummed as he ended the game and turned to face me.
"Okay.. thank you.." I smiled softly still trying to fully wake up.
"Your phone is on the charger." He said.  His tone changed.
"Thanks.." I slid off his bed and noticed it was open to me and Jason's messages.
I froze unsure of what to do in the situation, I glanced over and saw Amir starring at me intensely. I watched as he stood up and turned me to face him, I winced as he gripped my jaw and made me look directly at him.
"You... need to make a choice aight? Don't stay in my room if you have an interest somewhere else... got it?" He said coldly.

I didn't respond as he let my face go.
"I.. I don't want to be in anyone else's room.. I just figured since we stayed in the same house and I'm at the same studio it would be convenient to have each other's number..." I mumbled out, I felt my eyes fill with tears as I kept trying to blink them away.
"Come here..." He reached back for my hand and took it, pulling me towards him.

I followed as he wrapped his arms around me, "Relax...you're shaking." He mumbled into my ear.
I tried my best to slow my breathing and relax, "Let's just... shower and get ready okay? I can take you to get breakfast before your practice and we can try and forget this ever happened yeah?"

I nodded as he let me go and I headed to the shower.

They aren't red flags if you like the person right?
It's not.. a bad thing if the boy you likes goes through your phone and gets upset...
It means he wants you too... right?

I turned on the water and started to step out of my clothes.

It means he cares about you...don't mess this up Lukas...

I stepped in the shower and shortly after I felt Amir behind me. "You're so beautiful..." he hummed as he ran his fingers through my curls and gently kissed me on the neck.

I relaxed into him and smiled.

See... he thinks you're beautiful... it'll be okay...

Right?