15

"Are you fucking serious Amir?" Blaylen's voice woke me up. "You fucking knew better!" Mav added.

I heard Amir sniff and decided to sit up.

"I - I know but I just ugh!" Amir blurted out.

"Let me have him." Parker hissed.
I heard Amir let out a shaky breath-

Please don't let him.... Please...

"No. He just. Let Mav handle it." Blaylen sighed.

"I didn't... mean too." Amir mumbled as he rubbed his hands together nervously.

Do what...?

I glanced around the room trying to read it, I noticed the bathroom door was open. I looked around and again and noticed Amir was standing there in just a shirt.

Cuts.

"Why...would you?" The confusion set in, and it quickly turned to anger.

I was right beside him the whole time.... Why would he do that to himself... after our talk? After everything?

"Lo"
"Don't ..." I trailed off as I crawled out of his bed.

I didn't want to see him. I didn't want to talk to him.

"Lo! Don't go!"

I heard him calling after me, but nothing mattered, he lied, we made a promise and he broke it.

I grabbed my hoodie and my headphones and took off out the front door.

I didn't know where I was going, I just knew I had to get far away from him.

How dumb could I be?

I shook my head and kept walking, I felt my phone buzz through my music and I placed it on do not disturb.

He lied....

He made a promise.. and he broke it.